G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cari Long

Cari Long

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

Cari sighed in frustration. "No one can do anything right around here!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 am

'Well if you're so smart, why don't you go outside and do all the dirty work for us, huh?' he glared at Cari, extremely aggravated of the situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 am

"Fine! Maybe I will!" Cari huffed and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am

'You ain't serious, are ya?' he lifted his eyebrow and lightly shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am

Cari glared in the direction she heard Jeremy's voice. "I am!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 am

'After you've been out for probably more than an hour and almost died? No way I'll let you go.' He frowned and grabbed her by the shoulder, not letting her go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Cari shoved off Jeremy's hand off her shoulder. "Pff! It's only because I fell asleep! And I'm not going outside the school."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

'Still, good luck finding it in the next few seconds...' he rolled his eyes and pushed his hand back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Harry shakes his head. "Stop fighting you guys. I'll go find it. I have fur, unlike you guys. I'll be fine" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 pm

"You'll freeze~" Cari said as she supported herself on her elbows the couch she had previously sat on. "Though...I could cast a spell, that'll keep you warm..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 pm

"Ummmm I've never heard of a wolf that froze." He smiles. "When i have to be where it's cold I'll just turn into a wolf."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm

'Hey! How come you offered that to him but not me, huh?' he pouted and frowned at Cari, acting offended.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:58 pm

"I forgot." Was her simple answer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 pm

'Hmpf.' He grunted and turned away with crossed arms, still acting offended.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Cari sighed. "Would you stop acting like a 5 year old?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

"You all both are acting like five year olds." Rosie twisted her eyes. "And I told you guys: we have to go to the Student Salon. There's the only place they've got flashing lights. How else did you guys thought of getting Kei back? If Cari would like to help us that much, at least make sure she'll see anything."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

He spared a glare at Cari and looked away from her, turning his head to Rosie. He stood silent, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 pm

"rosie, I agree," elizabeth commented. "i'll c-come with you, if your going, but i think we should go a-as a group,"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

"I'm with you guys. So Jeremie. You with us?" He looks over at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:12 pm

"I think so myself Elizabeth, thank you." Rosie smiled and stood up. "And if someone, besides me, asks the cantine vampire if everyone can be evacuated to the Students Salon - from wich I'm sure we'll get allowed to - we can get those lights and save Kei or something."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

"i think w-we should buddy up for this mission, i mean its easy t-to get lost and stuff,"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Cari was silent, watching the five talk. "Uhm...I can make a light spell...." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Jeremy mumbled a "I'm with you" before yawning. He tended to be out of the conversation since he wasn't that talkative.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 pm

"g-good i dea Cari, How long can y-you keep the light on f-for?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm

"I'll go find the backup power thingy. Who is coming with me?" He looks around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: