G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:18 pm

'I'll come Harry, I might help you somehow.' He shoved his hands back into his pockets and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:19 pm

"Good. We can both transform. It will be faster this way." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 pm

"Isn't it dangerous to work on that power thing right now? I think you should wait untill the storms slows down a little", Rosie said conserned. "And besides, I think it's the best we all stick together. But it's a good idea to make pairs, like Elizabeth said."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

"Dangerous? Whats that mean?" He looks around and smiles. "C'mon Jeremie." He stands up and starts walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:23 pm

'Exactly.' He grinned at Harry and looked at Lizzie. 'Don't worry about us, we know how to deal with snow storms... I guess...' He followed him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

As soon as he gets outside he transforms signaling Jeremie to do the same. Then they Move away to find the backup power thing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

elizabeth blushed. "o-ok."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

"Damn, boys and their testorone." Rosie twister her eyes and looked the rest of the group. "Anyways, we should make pairs."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 pm

"I can keep the light for a long time. It doesn't require any power, I just need to concentrate." Cari said with a stoic voice and face. 'unless I space out, like usual...' "And by the way, I want to be a pair with Jeremy." She added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 pm

"r-rosie i'll go with you," elizabeth suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

'Thanks Cari and are you sure about the pairing thing...? I'm not really much of a help...' He quickly transformed into a bat and slowly followed Harry, trying to ignore the cold that was slapping his skin.

Last edited by Jeremie Walling on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

"Okay, Elizabeth." Rosie smiled and stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 pm

elizabeth smiled
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Cari stood up and tried to follow Harry and Jeremy in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Jeremy slackened his pace, in order for Cari to catch up with them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 pm

watches the three leave, "well lets get going, it seems everyone has left us a-already,"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

"Great." Rosie twister her eyes. "Oh, well. Looks like you're fed up with me!" She laughed. "Don't worry, I can see in the dark. We'll be in the student salon in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

"AROOOOOOOOO~~~" Harry thinks he has found it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Jeremy quickly followed Harry to see what was going on. He looked back to check on Cari.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Cari, who had used a fire spell, created light, in order for the others to see where they (mostly her) are walking, stopped and looked at Harry. "You found it?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

He turns back into a human. "I just remembered. I designed this place. Well, the reconstruction at least." He smiles sheepishly. "Its this way" He leads them along.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Jeremy turned back to his original form and looked at what Harry had found.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Sighed and then followed Harry silently.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:58 pm

"It's here. behind a painting. How cliche." He moves a portrait of mafuyu ,while she was alive, and messes around with some wires and switches, finally the emergency lights come on. "There we go. Thats all we have for now."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Rosie, who was still walking around towards the Students Salon with Elizabeth, opened the door. "We're here." She looked at the girl and smiled, but stopped as soon she realised Elizabeth wasn't able to see that. She swiched on the light. "I hope the others come back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: