G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 pm

"Go for it Cari. He wont wake up for a while."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:20 pm

"God, this is just ... crazy." Rosie started to breathe hystericly. "Why did he had to do that? And don't you dare to slap him when he isn't able to defent himself!" Not that Jeremy was able to control his panic attacks. Rosie just didn't like the drama of it all.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"I meant fist aid Cari. Don't hurt him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Cari who had raised her arm to slap him again, stopped. "Aw...fine." She huffed and pouted and started healing him again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm

"Thats good. Just calm down." He looks around.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Rosie pushed herself to the wall and slided on the ground. "I officially hate snow, power breakdowns and panic attacks."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:27 pm

"well hey. First thing after it all calms down. I'm Making a frikin snowman."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:28 pm

"Really?" Rosie smiled. "I am with you on that one. Who's the first aid going, Cari? Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Cari raised an eyebrow at Rosie. "What's to hate about snow? It's pure and wonderful." She moved her hands away. "Anyway, I tried resonating my emotions with his. Now that he's out cold, it's easier. I've done all I can. Now we wait for him to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm

"Maybe i could have hit him lighter... oops." He sits next to Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:31 pm

"Well, I hope we'll find something to make sure this doesn't happen anymore in the future. God, I hated the scene."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:31 pm

"You think ?" The white haired mutterd worried. "Hope he won't be mad at us when he wakes up." He added biting his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm

As soon as Cari finished the therapy, his breathing normalized and his body stopped shaking as violently as before. He had come over the shock and it would be a matter of time before someone slapped or punched him in order to wake him up.

Last edited by Jeremie Walling on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm

"Nah. Well.... Who knows..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:35 pm

"He can't be mad at us. I'm sure he'll appiciate it we helped." Rosie looked at the ground. "If we keep the slapping part out, by the way. I don't think he'll remember anything."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Cari slapped Jeremy just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

"MISS" Remy shouted once again. "Really, If we keep going on like this he'll get a lawyer!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

"Cari!" Rosie looked irritated. "If you want me to lie, you'll have to stop that. I am sure you'll get the honor of knocking him out next time."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Mafuyu's ear twitched, hearing the echoes of a scream. (But she knew it was an old scream, probably a few minutes old--noises tended to carry and echo for long times in the school walls.) However, being as incompassionate as possible, she ignored it and began to move toward the exit Kei had taken, which had been in a hall by the saloon.

'It's none of my concern anyway,' she figured, ghosting her way through walls to reach the hallway where her old picture had hung for thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 pm

"A vampire. Get a lawyer?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Jeremy immediately jumped and grabbed the arm that had slapped him. He turned to glare at Cari, the grip of her wrist tightening. 'Slap me once more and you'll find yourself collecting your teeth from all over the floor.' He released her wrist and looked around. 'Um... why are you all gathered around me?'
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 pm

" w-w- we were w-w-worried." he said with a little voice, scared Jeremy would say something like that to him too. "Y- you had a panic attack."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Don't you get to voilent yourself, mister." Rosie didn't looked up from the ground. "And yes, we kinda did. But we're happy to have you back."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Are you ok? I'm Sorry i had to hit you." He lowers his head.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

Mafuyu sighed, hearing arguing up ahead. Did someone get punched or something? 'Haha, I wish I could've seen that.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: