G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cari Long

Cari Long

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Cari frowned. "Now that you said that,I have a funny feeling the lights will go out..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

"Most likely." As he says this the power goes out
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

While people were warm and comfortable, having fun inside with friends, poor Kei was currently lying deep in the snowy ground, about a good feet under the surface. He was enraged. He kept swearing and gritting his teeth. He never cursed, even back in hell. He hated snow, he hates it, and forever will. His anger made his body hotter, so he was sinking even deeper in the snow. Oh how he hated snow. Suddenly, when things went back silent, when he stopped cursing, in a burst or rage, he rose up from the ground, sharp claws and redder eyes ready to kill. He was sick and tired of this stupid snow. Now on his two feet, he started controlling his breathing pattern, calming him down. How rare of him to loose his temper this quick. He sighed and tried to take off the chunks of snow stuck in his woolen scarf and his pats. He was freezing. Even if there was no one to see him, he still kept his cool and closed his eyes to continue walking.

He had finished checking the school grounds and found no one. Well, he did, but a blur of fur came to rescue the person before he could reach them. Thinking back, he realized how stupid he was. He could have sent Mafuyu instead to look for the students since she cant feel cold or anything. He felt even more mad, as his feet now started to make him sink in the snow. "F*CK NO SNOW!! F*CK. NO!!!" He yelled at the snow. He was mad as never before, he was now shouting at inanimate things and hating the physics of water. Good thing no one was looking, he would have died of shame. He hated how dangerous he could be when angered.

After sabotaging the perfect ply of snow with his feet, he calmed down and looked around. Le gasp! he was lost! He was able to see the school with its lights, but they weren't visible. He just hoped that the school didn't lost electricity. He face palmed. Oh od how this wasn't his day!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

"have you guys s-seen Kei lately?" Elizabeth questioned. "i mean, it is snowing, and hes not inside, i-isnt he a d-deamon? dont they h-hate snow?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:46 am

In the darkness, Cari tried looking at Elizabeth. "I don't think so. Ice demons love snow for all I know..." Then something clicked in Cari's mind. "Hey...isn't Kei a fire demon?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 am

The lights started to flash, and the whole cafeteria kept quiet. "What's that?" Rosie said, looking at the celing once more. A big BANG followed and darkness filled the room. Screaming like girls should do, Rosie grabbed the nearest arm with both arms.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

Jeremie came back in a matter of minutes, a warm grey scarf wrapped around his neck to keep him warm. As soon as he reached the crowd, the lights went out completely. Allegedly, bats can see in the dark so he used that instinct to attain to his friends. Various people bumped into him, and a slight glare had been decorating his face.
He reached the group and as soon as he did, he felt two arms grab his, shouts escaping the person's mouth. He could easily recognize the girl, who distracted the students earlier. 'Rosie, I'd be extremely grateful if you release my arm and stopped shouting in my ears...' he coughed as he gently tried to slide his arm off her grip.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 am

Cari sniggered at Jeremy's misfortune. When she felt his glare she right out laughed her ass off.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 am

'Not... funny...'he twitched, and managed to free his arm. He shoved it down his pockets and sniffed, glare glued to his face.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am

Cari coughed, trying to act serious. "Right. That wasn't f-funny-hyah- at all-PFFT!" She couldn't hold it all, considering the funny image in her head of Jeremy pouting like someone stole his ice-cream. How that image got in her head, no one shall ever know. "S-Sorry. I remembered a joke." She li-apologized half-heartedly, whipping a single tear.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:20 am

'Really? Care to tell us your joke then?' he smiled devilishly and crosses his arms. 'I'd love to hear it.'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

Cari's entire being flushed rose. "Umm...You see...it's a...stupid joke about...you know...the kind of jokes that start with 'A vampire, a werewolf and a priest go into a bar' type! You wouldn't want to hear it! It's offensive!" Cari managed to lie.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 am

He sent her a suspicious look. 'Really? I'd like to hear it nevertheless.' An evil grin was forming.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 am

Cari mentally cursed him. "But it's offensive to Rosie and Harry too! I Can't say it!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 am

'Sure, sure, whatever.' He yawned and looked around. 'Any idea why we're stuck in this darkness?'
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 am

"Oh, hi Jeremy ... " Rosie looked conserned. "The power proberly shut down because of the strom."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

"The storm never hurt anybody!" Cari defended...the storm. Man she loved storms.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am

'Pfft, great.' he frowned and pouted. 'Now what are we gonna do?'
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

"Not that ... the storm only made me scream like a little girl and kill Jeremy's arm. Sorry 'bout that, anyways ... " Rosie thought of a solution. They couldn't stick in the cafeteria the whole night! "Hey ... isn't it, that when the power cuts off, there is like this ... reserve in the Students Salon? Like, as in there is still some electricity there?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:48 am

'Um... even if there is, Kei ain't here, and on top of that no one can get out of the cafeteria... We can barely see through all those students.' he scowled at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am

"Urhgh, I hate this!" Hopeless Rosie sat down on the nearest chair she could find.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 am

"But shouldn't vampires and werewolfs have enhanced vision?" Cari asked, thankful that Jeremy forgot about her teasing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:53 am

'I myself do, no idea about werewolves though... I can go check then?' he asked
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 am

"There should be a supply switch somewhere in the school, that brings back the electricity! Though, where it is, I do not know..." Cari said, her enthusiasms dying a bit at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 am

'Ugh... I'll try and find it. Be back in a few minutes. He turned into a bat and hastily escaped the misery that had taken over the cafeteria. As soon as he showed himself outside, an icy wind whipped past him. He hated cold. He couldn't go outside. So he returned to the group. He changed back into his normal self. 'It's extremely cold outside, I can't...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: