G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
GĂ©rard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Harry looks at Elizabeth and is slightly curious to find her blushing. But he ignores it. Not his buissness. "Sorry for joking around. My bad." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 pm

"It's cool man but anyway why were you on top of the bus?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 pm

elizabeth looked down at her feet, putting a hand on her face she felt how much her face was burning. she looked up back at her freinds. "y-yeah, planning on playing a prank on the day hours?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm

"I already got in trouble for doing that. Thats why i was on the bus." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm

elizabeth giggled cutely at harry's demise.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

"oh yea." Looks at Elizabeth. "I'm sorry if it's none of my business but what just happened to your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm

elizabeth looked at kylar curiously. "o-oh, you mean this?" she closed her eyes in consintration, and her hair turned from a light pink to a deep blue.
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

"THATS SO COOL!" Tina jumps up from the seat behind them. she had snuck up on them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm

elizabeth gasped and her heart skipped a beat. "ohmigod s-spot!" she exclaomed in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Glances over at spot "Decided to come out I see." Looks back at Elizabeth "But she's right your hair I've never seen anything quite like it."
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

She just laughs. And falls back down.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm

"Have you never seen Cari's hair Kyler?" Harry now sits across from them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

"yeah," elizabeth agrees when her pale grey hair turns back to its origional blue. "h-her hair changes too."
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

"Really? That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"Well I've never met her sorry I'm kinda new here."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm

elizabeth scratched the back of her head. "i-its kind of a bad habit of m-mine." elizabeth turned to kylar. "r-really? She's always around h-here somewere."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Puts his hand on Elizabeth's shoulder "Don't say its a bad habit everyone here really likes it." Gives her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Elizabeth blushed a deep red and looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Tina turns to harry, points to the other two, and starts making kissy faces. They cant see them.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Harry smiles and almost laughs but then notices that Kyler can see him so he puts on a slightly straight face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

She poked her fingers togeth and whispered. "i-i can see you both y-ya know...."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Hears Harry stifle a laugh and looks at him and Tina "What are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm

"Hi Harry!" Rosie said her words with a high voice and long duration. "Where were you? I've checked... like everything that smelled like you! And that's a lot, mister!" She pointed between the werewolf's eyes with her finger. "But I am so happy to find you!" She smiled and sat next to him. "So, wye were you and Spot laughing?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Harry gives in and starts laughing. He laughs so hard he starts coughing.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Looks at Harry die of laughter and says "Well it looks like were not getting anything out of Harry so lets see what spot has to say." Gives Tina a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next