G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
Gérard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:36 pm

"....Dammit!" He cursed between his teeth and looked outside again, this time braced himself for the sun ray and saw in fact that the bust has already left. "I'll be right back, Gonna get something in the cafeteria..." He said as he got up, pat her head and left her room while closing he door softly yet in a hurry. He rushed to the cafeteria and took some pastries, planning to use this mega boost to run at super high speed. He went back to Mafuyu and took her in his arm and said "Hold on tight, dear". He opened a package and ate it completely on a mouth full. He ran at full speed, crashing the window ( he didn't cared cuz the other janitors that stayed in school were gonna change the window that day), fell down on his feet from the 3rd floor and ran at light speed, everything as a blur. At some point, they actually passed their school buses. Kei chuckled, laughing at those inferior beings, his brother included. But of course, He got tired quickly, since he's using more power than he usually does. At times, he'd snatch a kiss from Mafuyu, giving him more energy to go on. He went on that pattern until he reached the bath house. Extremely exhausted, he slumped himself flat on the pebbled entrance, breathing deeply to regain his composure. As he whipped sweats from his face, he swore to himself to never do that ever again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Romeo blushed. "W-What?! Where did you get that idea from?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Smiling a little devilish Remy leaned over a little bit more and made his voice wisper. "I'm a little slow, and even I notice he's looking at you like he's - well, you know."
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm

'He must be predicting our future, mi amore..' He smirked and a wave of pride hit him when he remembered a bit italian.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Mafuyu hopped off of Kei's arms when they reached their destination, smoothing down the white kimono. "It's only slightly creepy that you're kissing a doll. Only slightly." She meant it jokingly--she wouldn't dare complain about kissing Kei. (It only upset her that she had to do it with fake lips.)

She remembered passing a bus or two. "We passed the buses didn't we?" she asked, turning back to Kei, who was downing another pastry.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Romeo just groaned and hid his face behind his hands.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Remy furrowed worried. "I shouldn't have asked!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

"WOA!" Cari stood there looking surprised. "Did anyone just see that?! I think it was Kei..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:43 pm

"Wait ... what? What happened?" Jack stood up, taking a kung-fu pose immedeatly. Kei sounded quit ninja-ish. "Who's Kei, Cari?"
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Gerard patted his head. "Don't worry sweetums, we'll get together one day and you'll understand we're meant to be together <3" He looked at Cari and then outside the window. "Didn't see anything..'
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

"You see anything?" Remy asked Jeremy. He found the vampire so quiete and wondered if he would had done something to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

"Yeah...We did..." He said between bites and breaths. "hehehe.."He laughed to himself afterwards. Even though he liked his friends, he still found them somewhat inferior. He found it ppitiful that his brother Sora didn't even thoght of flying to here. He closed his eyes in satisfaction. He turned his head to face Mafuyu and smiled at her. He sat up and stretched a bit. "Why wont we go see the manager and prepare things already? It will be less troublesome for the others and they could instantly go to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hmm?" He looked at Remy and looked outside "Didn't see anything..."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm

"Hey - Mister Jeremy ... where were you when you dissapeared with ... Candle?"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:49 pm

"I suppose we could," Mafuyu commented, folding her arms in her kimono sleeves and stepping beside Kei. She looked sideways to see his face, but was met with chest instead. She "Hmph!"-ed and looked the other way, not liking her sudden shortness.

'And I used to be taller than him too, when I floated,' she thought sardonically. She wished she had her body.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

'I... umm.. Leeet's not talk about this, shall we?' He grinned at Remy and patted his head.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Gerard looked at the boys and pulled a smirk "Cheeeemistryyyyy~" He kept mocking
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Feeling his cheeks getting hot again Remy decided to ignore the other changeling. He was glad he didn't do anything wrong. "You got me a little worried." He mocked out so fast he had a little trouble understanding what he said himself. Pulling his legs up he stared out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Cari kept staring at the window. "never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Romeo slapped Gerard's neck. "Stop teasing them"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:56 pm

'Ah... sorry about it then...' He looked at Remy with a smile 'Won't let that happen again...' He turned his attention back to the window and hissed as a sunbeam shout out through it. He put his hoodie on and snuggled his legs closer to his chest. "I think I'm gonna sleep for an hour or so..." He shut his eyes and buried his head into his legs.

Last edited by Jeremie Walling on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm

He stared at Romeo in great amaze and clamped his hand over his neck "Baaaabe, not so harshhh." He pulled the puppy dog face again.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm

"Hmm doesn't sound like a bad idea." Remy yawned and rubbed his eyes. He changed into a kitten and made himself comfterble on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Jack sighed and sat down again. "So, who are the new guys? I am Jack the Great Carrot." Jacks enthousiam was limited because he still felt tierd.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:02 pm

"That's Romeo" She pointed to the red head, then moved her hand to Gerard"And that's Gerard." Then she stood up and went to her seat at the back. "Cya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next