G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
GĂ©rard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:42 am

Early 6 am, Kei was in front of the old rusty school buses, buses that were driven by zombies (other monsters have jobs too), holding in his hand his handy dandy clip board with the list of all the students; Day and Night. Of course, the buses were separated from Hour. If i fight happened inside, there will be no place to do so and the other students and the poor defenseless buss will suffer the consequences. Kei was wearing his newly bought extra thick Canadian winter coat(which was over his previous warm coat). He was in fact traumatized by the almost life taking event. His nose was already red. He's been monitoring the coming and going of the students into their buses. He was quite happy of this field trip. He always wanted to go to a bath house, and was delighted to see that it was open for such creatures. He didn't actually put in more thought.

Suddenly, he remembered something. He called up some random student that was entering their respective bus and gave him the job to check in the names of the students while he momentarily left. He remembered that there was this little doll possession ritual that his beloved Mafuyu had to do to be able to leave GATE P. Of course, Kei will be in charge of bringing her along. At the dorms, he knocked on some of the doors on his way to her room, waking them up. It was quite painful for the Night Hour students to get up in daylight. Especially for the vampires. But this school was prepared, they had special sunblock and super sun reflective umbrellas. "Mafuyu, you there?" He asked, opening the door and looking around her room.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Rosie sighed once more. She was early at the place where the busses were standing. Her blacfk leather jacket - wich wasn't zipped - went up and down with her shoulder. She checked her. It was weird how she always felt nervous when she went away for a trip. Mayby it was because her partents always tried to keep her as normal as possible (as a little kid, she loved her ears). She tapped the ground a few times with her white sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Tina is walking along with her eyes closed, singing along to some music when she bumps into something. Opening her eyes, she realizes she had walked into the bus she was trying to find. "Oh!" She turns around and leans her back against it and then notices Rosie. "Oh! Hi!" She waves.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 am

"Hi", Rosie smiled and waved back. "I'm Rosie, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"Im Tina. Call me spot!" She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Wondering why he found sunblock and an umbrella by his door Kylar went outside the dorm so see what was going on when he saw two girls talking by some rusty old buses and decided to ask them what the deal was "Hay whats everyone standing around here for?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm

"h-hey rosie!" elizabeth exclaimed waving at her. she walked forward wothout seeing the other girl because her eyes were almost completly covered, of course blinding her. she turned towards tina. "o-oh, hi," she smiled cutely, "im E-elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Realizing no one really paying attention to him Kylar walked over by the bus hoping that the shadow it cast would help relieve the pain in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

"I'm Rosie ... And hello Elizabeth and you..." She looked at Kylar with a smile. "The school planned a trip to some bath house."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Looks over at Rosie "That's.... interesting well it's nice to meet you my name's Kylar by the way"
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

"Hi kyler! And whats your name?" She points at elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

relizing she spoke too quiet elizabeth spoke. "i'm E-elizabeth Margret," she smiled again sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Tina "Spot" St.Clair

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm

"Hi!" She grins back.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 am

"Well it's nice to meet all of you but when do you think the buses are going to leave because lets face it the sun doesn't do me any favors"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

"y-your right," elizabeth boarded the bus. "a-are you guys c-coming?"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

"Yea right behind you." Follows Elizabeth onto the bus and sits down. "Ahhh much better."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 pm

elizabeth giggled. "s-same here," she smiled cutely, "i get sunburns easily, thats w-why i wear alot of c-clothing."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"Well for me its mainly because I'm a vampire and lets face it vampire and the sun not a great combination." laughs a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 am

She giggles sweetly. "i-i see, im a dark elf," elizabeth stuttered pulling her long blue hair away from her face so her ears were visable.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Looks at Elizabeth's ears "Wow there really cute so why do you keep the covered up all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Harry has actually been asleep on top of the bus the whole time. so he yawns, hops down, and turns back into a human. "Hey guys." Then he looks over at the other girl who he doesnt know. "Oh Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Sees a shady figure jump off the bus through the window. "Well it looks like our favorite wolf was sleeping on the roof." Harry walks up "Wat's going on harry?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"Hey Kyler. Hey Elizabeth. Whats up? Bright enough for you?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Glares a little bit "Hay just because you can deal with the sun doesn't mean we all can but I guess you didn't mean it like that. Its just something that has caused a lot of trouble for me in the past." His eyes return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm

elizabeth was a dark crimson because of kylar calling her ears "cute". she poked her fingers together as she heard her freind harry greet her. "h-hey harry, yeah its a l-little too bright for my t-taste."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[REST IN PEACE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next