G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
GĂ©rard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kylar Stern

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

"Eh-hem I'm really sorry to change the subject on you guys but ghost that hates vampires? I'd like a bit more info on that."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 pm

elizabeth glanced at kylar then back at the window. "You c-cant hate or love a race without encountering one." she sighed softly and solemnly, thinking deeply as the sun came up over the tree's, burning her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Looses his composure a bit "I'm sorry I didn't realize I...." Sits down with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm

she looked at him curiously. "a-are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Looks at Elizabeth and nods "I just hate upsetting people its hapened to me too much in the past."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm

All of a sudden everyone notices a weird noise coming from behind them. Harry is holing jack a few feet off the floor by the throat. He still has one hand in his pocket. "Do I need to tear your throat out?" He snarls at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

she looked at him surprised. "o-oh its not your f-fault," she said trying to confort kylar. then she hears a high pitched scream and she whips around. elizabeth's eyes widened, harry was trying to strangle the changling, and she raced over to the fight. "h-harry! you d-dont need to add another reason for the day class t-to hate us do you!?!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Hears a noise and turns around to see Harry holding up Jack "Woah Harry put the perv down and try not to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 pm

both kylar and elizabeth looked at them seriously. "h-harry please calm down,"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Harry sighs. "Next time you won't be so lucky." Harry drops the other boy. "They already hate us. Why not just show them that we are the best?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm

elizabeth scowled. "how about we show them we are the best by showing we a-are the bigger person and w-walk away from it?" she crossed her arms and sat back down and looked out the window, "s-sometimes i think im the only person hoping f-for peace at this school..." she mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:54 pm

"Serously man we understand why your upset but you need to go about solving you problems less violently if nothing else for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Harry hangs his head. "I'm sorry Elizabeth. My anger got the better of me."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Leans over and Whispers to Elizabeth "Do you think we were a little too hard on him?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

"I can hear you." Points to his wolf ears. "And no. That's what i needed right then.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:41 am

"Then they call me violent." Cari huffed then turned to Kylar. "This ghost I'm talking about, she was killed by a vampire. That's why she hates every vampire." She said simply, deciding not to indulge more into the matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:48 am

"Speaking of Mafuyu, isn't her ghost attached to the school? How 'll she come with us?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm

"Oh, yeah...I don't know...I think they were gonna put her in a doll or something. I overheard them talking about it on my way." Cari said and took out her sketchbook to draw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Jack frowned and gave Harry a anry look, but then smiled at Rosie. "Just remember there are stil valenteers when you're single", he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Rosie looked irritated at the boy. "You really think I would date rude boys like you?" She lifted an eyebrow and diceded to ingnore him. Then got envolved to the converation. "Hearing all this, you would start worry about Jeremy... Has anyone seen him lightly?"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:53 pm

A small girl walked Jacks way and shoot an angry glare at him. "Getting youself in trouble again?" She said already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

"DearPeachy! I wouldn't even dare ... I was just showing that lovely lady my sweet, sweet love!" He grinned again and pointed behind him at Rosie. Then he looked at his half sister. "So, you've decited to not me a nerdy anymore and join Jack the Great Carrot on the school trip?"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Ignoring her brohter Peach rolled her eyes. Only to gaze at the others after. "Friends of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 pm

"Not really", Jack answered with a look on Harry. "That guy tried to kill me!" He wispered, not knowing what the concequences could be. It still was just Jack and his own world. "It was reaaallly scary!"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Hearing that the redhead walked Harry his way, and folded her hands like she was going to pray. "Please next time, finish the job!" She said just to stab Jack in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next