G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy Blanche

[Deck the Gym] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:28 pm

"If my mistress ever hears my first kiss was from a boy, she might kill me." Remy said still in shock. Giving Cari a please don't leave me alone with these two look.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Harry is now doubled over coughing because he was laughing too hard. And he is still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 pm

'Wait a second... I stole your first kiss?' He raised his eyebrow in surprise. 'Wow... nice.'
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 pm

"t-that was your first kiss?!?" elizabeth said concerned. "we didnt know THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Cari returned to the Gym. "Too cold outside."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 pm

A little uncomfterble Remy forced out a little laugh. " Y- yeah but its not a that big of a deal ehehe ..." He felt his cheeks burn again and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 pm

elizabeth sighs. "it is though! i mean, arnt first kisses precous or w-watever?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:39 pm

'Mm...' He slumped down on his seat and looked at Cari before settling his eyes on Remy whose cheeks were flaming scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 pm

"Precious? Well ..." Remy looked up to watch at Elizabeth. "Its not like it really counts right? I mean it was a Mistletoe kiss!" He said to his defend. And not like I had much choice anyway. Thinking that he immidiatly stared at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Hacking an weezing Harry gets up. "man you guys... COUGH COUGH"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 pm

"Wow, am I late or what?" Mafuyu phased into the gym, in a her dress--but not in her usual dress. As a surprise for Kei and a little bit of happiness for herself, Mafuyu had been gathering spiritual energy for a special transformation spell to show the past, aproximately 5000 years in the past, on Christmas day on the night of GATE P's first Christmas ball.

The ghost was not clad in her usual nightgown, but instead in a light blue and white ball gown that reached her knees, with a see-through robe trimmed in gold over it. Her feet had simple white heels on them. Her hair was curled and ringed like it usually was when she had been alive, but had an intricate curl bun at the side of her head, decorated with an intricate hair piece. she had missed her life's beauty as being a ghost made her look more ghoulish than angelic, even though it was a vain thought.

Mafuyu smiled--Kei had thought she couldn't change clothes. He was half-right--she couldn't just change clothing at will simply. She had to prepare a long and tiring spell, and could only change clothes on the condition that she had worn them at some point in her life. Mafuyu didn't have enough time or energy to put up the illusion of a uniform all the time--she'd rather spend her time in her usual nightgown than constantly drain her energy.

'Maybe I can show the potion to my unfortunate niece,' Mafuyu mumbled, seeing the group of students she had become familiar with during the other day's snowstorm. Kei wasn't there, she sadly noted. She smiled, and wondered faintly why she was so good-natured if Kei wasn't here, and she was surrounded by vampires...

Maybe it was a side-effect of the potion? Or maybe even the jolly Christmas spirit...

(There's a picture of her dress in the gallery. 8D )
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 pm

"h-hello mayfuyu!" elizabeth greeted. "you look really pretty t-today!"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Mafuyu looked at Elizabeth, realizing she was one of the girls that hung out with Cari and Harry (the two people that stood out in her mind mainly, other than Remy, who looked like her old best friend). Smiling slightly, she thanked her, "Thanks, Elizabeth. The dress brings back a lot of memories." She examined the other girl, "You look nice, yourself."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm

she smiled. "i h-hope you enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:29 am

Jeremy looked up at Mafuyu and scanned her outfit. She looked pretty nice in it. He wanted to greet her, but as he had heard before-she hated vampires, so he decided to shut his mouth and stay silent, fearing what she might do to him if he engages her in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:45 am

"Auntie! (dont kill me plz) You look amazing!" Cari was amazed. Her great x50 times aunt was so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:08 am

"God, kids these days sure love mistletoes ... " Rosie mumbles, bumbing on the rest of the group. "Oh, hi Mayufu. You look nice tonight! ... All of you do, by the way." Rosie smiled. "What have you guys been up to when I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:58 am

"Hey Rosie. Nothing much." Cari smiled as she greeted the other teen.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 am

"Merry Christmas! Hey Mafuyu. Nice dress!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Mafuyu chuckled, feeling like herself when she had been alive and surrounded by her friends (but these guys weren't her friends... Right? After all, she still had to apologize.) "Thanks--you guys are seeing a real piece of history right now." Her eyes swept the crowd, landing on Jeremie and Remy. Remy was awfully abashed, while Jeremie was looking at her. 'I really need to apologize to them,' she thought to herself. 'Tonight might be my only chance, since I'm feeling so good.'
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Jeremy eyed her for a couple of seconds and looked away at Remy, whose cheeks had turned into a deep shade of crimson. He shook his head lightly and lifted himself, heading towards a table, a variety of juices served on it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:27 pm

A loud POP is heard as Harry discovers a box of Christmas poppers. "Oh cool! Theres a crown in this thing!"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Looking at the crown Remy turned his face to Harry. "Is that for the king and queen thing you talked about?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 pm

"Huh? I don't know... I fell asleep when they planned that..." He looks at the crown. Then puts it on.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:42 pm

"KING HARRY!" Rosie said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: