G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Walking at a high paste towards the wide gymnasium, Kei held in his hands a huge stack of boxes filled with Christmas decorations. Normally, he couldn't bring this much, but he ate a pasty to boost his strength. He mad it quick since he didn't know how long he'll have this force. Once the box posed, he brought out a ladder so he could suspend things. The gym was a beige-ish color with a fitting floor. It was freshly waxed a few months earlier. The benches were pushed against the wall, leaving more space. Kei ahs risen the basket ball hoops so it wouldn't interfere with the party's overall appearance.

Kei had previously changed clothes to his normal everyday clothes. This event didn't required the uniform. He was wearing a dark gray shirt under a thing black vest with a modern light gray and black checkered scarf around his neck. He wore normal dark jeans and black shoes. He had already set a Christmas CD in a small portable radio. He found himself at times moving at the song's rhythm. He just hopped that no one saw him doing so.

At the corner of the gym, there was a table that had a coffee machine and some pastries to keep people awake. Well, the coffee was. The pastries were more for him, but he doesn't mind if people takes some. As long as there's still some for him at the end.

Last edited by Kei on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Mafuyu was at the other end of the gym, using her ghostly abilities to hang streamers and balloons. Christmas was her favorite time of year, even if a part of her was overwhelmed with sadness and loss, Mafuyu would bring herself to try and enjoy the holiday as much as possible. She spent most of her time with Kei during Christmas, keeping away the insanity and enjoying the good air between them.

From the corner of her eye, Mafuyu spotted Kei doing a little dance to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." She giggled and turned back to her work. The red pendant on her chest glowed for a moment, and she smirked. Mafuyu was taking in energy from Kei's good mood for a surprise for tonight--something that would make the occasion a little bit more different for her, and even surprise other students.

Swatting away those toughts for later, Mafuyu chewed her lips and held up two streamers.

'Now, should it be red and gold, or green and gold...'
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"Red and green" Kei shouted from afar, he could see that she was hesitating wit those two colors. But he read a book a few days ago about Christmas, and decided that green and reed as the perfect color for the holidays. He finished sticking some Christmas decorations one the wall and started setting up the huge fake tree. It was at least three heads taller than Harry, the tallest student up to now. He took out the numerous Christmas lights and set them all around the tree. It was long and boring.

After so, he plugged the cord to see how it looked, but sadly for him, he forgot to test the lights before. The light settings was a wast of time since they ended up not working. He let his head hang, pouted and sighed. He rolled up he sleeves and went to removing them to install an other set that was in an other box. This time, he tested the lights before proceeding the the installation. At last, he was proud of his labor. The light illuminated the tree. Suddenly, he realized that the electricity was back. he was relieved. He found himself stupid for not realizing it when he plugged the coffee machine and the radio. He pretended that he knew all along. He was quite a prideful demon.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:03 pm

"Haha," Mafuyu laughed, seeing Kei's little mess up with the tree. "Thanks!" After attatching the ribbon to the wall, the ghost witch fell back down to the ground to pick up a new box entitled "MISTLETOE." "Get me that box, Kei? The small one with the word that begins with 'M' on it." She only hoped the naive demon did not ask baout the contents of the box...
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Having finished decorating the tree, star included, he did as Mafuyu asked and fetched the box. Curious, he looked inside and saw a bunch of little plant things. "Hey, What is those? Missle toes? What are their purpose for Christmas? Aren't those poisonous?" He asked, he never actually knew what a mistletoe does.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Mafuyu twitched. Of course.

"It's pronounced 'mist-le-toe,' Kei," Mafuyu clarified, snatching away the box. "It isn't poinonous. People hang them up at Christmas time over doorways. When two people stand underneath it, they have to kiss."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 pm

"Is that so?" He asked, resting his hands in his pockets. "What's a kiss?" He inquired innocently again. In all his two years of living in human world, it's the first time he hears this word. Back then, when he was summoned, which wasn't often, it was only for greedy and selfish needs. Never was it related to love. And in hell, no way was that even possible.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Mafuyu looked at Kei, disbelief in her eyes. "You don't know what a kiss is? It's... It's when two people in love touch their lips together..." If she had been flesh and blood, Mafuyu would have blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 pm

"..That's disgusting." He said plainly. "Why would they want to exchange germs? Don't they fear for their health?" He couldn't find any reason whey people would want to make skin touch an other one. Wouldn't all physical skin touch be called a kiss? He simple didn't comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"It's more than just that!" Mafuyu restrained from hitting Kei. "A kiss is a symbol of romance, like saying 'I care about you' without actually saying it..." Mafuyu looked away, flustered about something.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm

"Huh? But, when people go out with each other, don't they already know that they care for each other already? I don't get why they have to make the other person remember..." He asked. He stole the box of mistletoe back. He doesn't want anything that he doesn't approve of for decoration.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:41 pm

"It's deeper than that!" Her transparent hands stole the box back. "You stunted demon--how could you understand the depth of a kiss? I know what it's like..." Floating higher to the ceiling and beginning to pin the flowers she mumbled, "You'd need the actual experience to understand."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

"Is that so? Show me now, I want to fully know what the decorations are meant for." He demanded. He refuses to not know things that he uses. He stared at her with a mild glare. He was getting somewhat irritated.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 pm

"FFFFFFFF-----" Mafuyu nearly hit her head on the ceiling beam. "L-later..." 'Geeeh! Later?! LATER?! What am I saying!?' Pinning the final plant to the ceiling above the entrance, Mafuyu nevously floated down, biting her lips a little more.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"Fine then. I'm counting for you tonight." He grunted and walked towards the table where there were pastries. He took one to calm down. Seems like being almost dead by snow ad lacking sleep was affecting his mood.

Hours later, when the preparations were finished, there were still hours left before night fall. Still tired, Kei stretched and looked at the clock. Seeing the time left, he decided to take a nap. He went to a corner and laid his back on the wall. This way, he could fall asleep and not fear to fall or anything. His breathing was light and slow. His head was resting on the wall, tilting to his side. He'd shift time to time to wake up momentarily due to the wall's hardness but fell back to sleep quickly. Dreaming about a field of happy pastries facing with him, he had a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Mafuyu sighed, rueing her life and the ditch she was in. This was so not cool. Shaking her head, Mafuyu floated away to her dorm instead of spying on Kei, to prepare for her surprise tonight. She would enjoy the look on Kei's face for sure--all she had to wait for was the party.

"A kiss is something special," she muttered, voicing her previous statements. A vision of spiked blonde hair and piercing, cloudy blue eyes invaded her mind, stopping her in the middle of the hall. The face turned bloody with an insane smile; Mafuyu shook her head to rid herself of the vision of one Ludwig Abendroth.

"Special, romantic," Mafuyu scoffed, looking away, "Yeah right... Who am I to say I had those things?" Silently, she continued down to her lonely dorm, consumed by old memories.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"Kei~ Kei~ Come and eat me~~~ " said a little pastry, running towards a chibi Kei in heaven. He was having such a great dream. "Yes~ Of course my cute little muffin~" He replied, running towards the muffin with arms wide open. But the dream quickly became a nightmare as a chibi Godzilla appeared from behind a hill and snatched the muffin away, eating it and go back behind the hill. Stunned, chibi Kei fell on his knees and let tears fall down his eyes as he looks at the hill, where the chibi Godzilla disappeared to. Then suddenly, all the other pastries went behind the hill, and he could see chibi Godzilla's hand grabbing them one by one and crumbs falling. Chibi Godzilla was eating them all. He screamed in sadness and fear.

He woke up in cold sweat. He realized afterward that his throat hurt. He hopped that he didn't actually screamed in his sleep. He looked around and saw nobody. He then realized that the sun was setting as the gym was in a golden orange color due to the sunset. He whipped his forehead and got back up. Cleaning his pants, he saw the DJ person entering and setting the set. He saluted the man and left the gym. He decided to change his clothes to a more formal set since the party was more formal. Girls in dress and boys in tuxedo. His blouse was deep red while everything else was black. His tie, however, was a lighter shade of black. He had a small red flower on his vest's pocket on his chest. He gelled his hair a bit, just enough so that it would stay, but that it wouldn't show much. He removed the earring he had on his left ear. Even though his ears weren't quite visible with his horns, he still had ears. If he had his hair tied or had them shorter, the ear lobe would definitely be visible.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:48 am

Cari was running down the hall towards the Gymnasium. Finally when she entered she stopped and looked around. "Oh crap! I'm late! I didn't even help at all! Damn me and my stupid coordination skills!" She cursed herself. Looking around the room, she saw the DJ and some other students, dressed formally. Cari looked down to what she was wearing - a black sweater with a high collar, dark jeans and some keds. 'I think I need to rush back and change my clothes.' And with that thought she ran out of the Gym towards her dorm. Or at least she hoped she was running the right way.

Half an hour later she found her dorm.Sighing from relief and quickly opening the door, she rushed inside and locked the door. Time to search for something to wear. A quarter hour later, she found a beautiful spaghetti strapped black dress, that stopped right above her knees and a black long sleeved vest that stopped at her midriff. 'I hope this keeps me warm...' She thought. 'Then again, there are heaters in the Gym...'

Quickly putting on the dress, all was left was her hair. "What to do about the hair?" She asked herself frowning. A few moments later, she decided to put it in a bun but leaving some of her bangs to lie untouched. Make-up was for bimbos in her opinion so she didn't put any. There. She was done. She quickly as possible went for the Gymnasium again. 'Or should I go find the others first?'

(sorry for ass long post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 am

Rosie looked in the mirror and nodded happy. The dress she brought was light grey and she had a darker grey vest to suit it. She had chosen simple black tights to wear it with them and a pair of grey ballerina's. She smiled and took a hairbrush. Just leaving her hair the way it normal was, she turned around and leaved the girls bathroom.
She thought of it wouldn't be better if she waited for Harry. She smiled and said to herself 'yes', it would be great to arrive as a couple at the party.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 am

Jeremy was walking around the halls, trying to find his way to the gymnasium. Oh, how he hated getting lost. He was wearing a greyish tuxedo, sleeves reaching his thumb. His trousers were stretched down to his ankles, revealing his black socks and throughoutly polished shoes.
He was running out of patience. Where the hell was that damned gym? He walked around with a fast gait, being completely frustrated that he might be late for the party. He hated being late. Never in his life has he ever arrived late on meetings or such events.
As he was walking he bumped into a person. 'Watch where you're--- Cari? Is that you?' He looked at her and observed her outfit. 'Wow, you look nice.'
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 am

Cari, who had been lost until this moment, looked up at Jeremy. "Oh! Thanks!" She said and looked him up and down. "You're not half bad either."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 am

He sent her a smile and shoved his hands into his pockets. 'Um... any idea where the gym is situated? I kinda got lost...' He slightly pouted as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 am

"Um...Um...S-Sure...It's...um..." She looked around trying to figure out where they were. "That way!" She pointed randomly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 am

'Are you sure? I already went that way...' He lifted his eyebrow in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 am

Cari chortled uneasily. "Oh! My bad...it's actually that way." She pointed in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Deck the Gym] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: