G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

[Deck the Gym] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 pm

"Heck. Might as well." He smiles as he leads her off to the edge of the dancing crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:19 pm

He found Mafuyu near the Alcohol bar. He didn't like that. He hates people that drink. It always makes them drunk, then they aren't responsible or clever or totally themselves. They never understand well nor do they think seriously. "Please let go of that bottle, people that drink, I don't like that much...I don't like seeing you drunk." He grabbed the bottle she had in her hand and let it rest on the table far from her reach.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:20 pm

"I hope your toes didn't mean that much to you." Rosie smiled. "But whatever. It's me killing them."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:21 pm

"Hey!" Mafuyu whined, reaching for her liquor, "Kei... I wanted to drink that! Geez, I'm not going to get drunk or anything..." She huffed and crossed her arms. "So uptight!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

"Nah. Who needs toes." He laughs. "Even if you manage to break one it will just heal. You know what? Just stand on my feet. I'll lead."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 pm

"O - okay ... " A little clumsy Rosie got on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 pm

"Still, your breath will reek alcohol. It's disgusting!" he said, faintly glaring at her acts. "Now tell me, why ...why do you force yourself to do so much just for a single dress!? What if you faint!?" he asked, angered and voice louder. He doesn't want her to be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:25 pm

He dances to the best of his ability. He can still easily lift his feet and keep his balance. But his dancing wont win any prizes. "See? Easier for you this way."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:27 pm

"I wouldn't faint from that stuff," the ghost huffed, looking away. Angrily she told, "I did it for you! I... I thought that you would like to see me like this... See me pretty for once!" Mafuyu looked away shamefully, "I'm sorry all I apparently did was upset you!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:28 pm

"But you must be suffering from the weight ... Or wait. You're Harry." Rosie smiled and twisted her eyes. "Harry's a werewolf. Those are strong." She laughed. "I appiciate you're such a gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:30 pm

"You aren't heavy anyway. You know that right?" He keeps dancing.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:32 pm

"I do. Don't worry, I'm not like those girls wich thinks they're fat even trought they like ... the skinniest."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:33 pm

"Good." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:33 pm

"It displeases me that... you force yourself for such meaningless things..." Actually wanted to be the only one seeing her in that dress. It was drop dead gorgeous. Maybe that was a sign of jealousy? Jealous that maybe other people would find her beautiful and take her away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"Anyways, I brought you a present." Rosie smiled. "And if you are a sweet boy tonight, I might be give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:37 pm

"Don't say that," Mafuyu looked away, "I'm just some dead spirit hanging around in the halls because she had a screwed up love life." She visibly deflated, "Doing this wasn't meaningless to me... I just thought you'd like to see how I looked before I died and became hatred..." 'Something beautiful,' she added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"Well. I brought you one too. Hmmm..." He smiles more
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Rosie smiled. "I am happy you did." She twisted an eyebrow. "Wasn't it hard to find one?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Cari pouted and sat down on one of the benches near the wall...again. "Man, I'm so bored."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 pm

"Find? Try again." He just smiles. He had worked hard and given up a full day of sleep to make it. Not that he didnt make up for it that night.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:55 am

"Ugh, don't you get it Mafuyu?! You are pretty..you're gorgeous on your own... You don't need anny fancy dress to impress me!" he admitted resisting a blush. Girls could be such a pain. They never find themselves pretty. He blamed the media for spamming their brains with digitally modified signers and models, giving them the impression of what a perfect girl looks like.

"Tch, and it's about that Ludwig guy again, isn't it!?" he added, beginning to be pissed. Every time she speaks about her past, it always had to be related to that bastard."Ludwig this, Ludwig that!" He closed his eyes in anger "Do you hear me complain about my past?!! About my heart breaks?!! No! Stop being a cry baby! You aren't a kid anymore! Wake up!" In his glare, tears started to build up. She always refers to the past and never willing to change herself. She always seemed sad and lonely "What about the new people around you!? They care about you!! I care for you too! Can't you open your eyes!?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 am

After 10 minutes of sitting on the bench alone, Cari decided it was time to go back to her dorm. Not even bidding her farewell with her friends, she got up and left silently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 am

"You ... you made me one?" Rosie got a happy smile on her face. "Really? That's so sweeeeeet ~ !" She hugged him. "Mine isn't that original, but I hope it'll be good enough."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Mafuyu tried defending herself in a sad voice, "I know you care Kei, it's just that... It's just Ludwig was my love--when he betrayed me it ripped my heart right open and became a hole in my chest." 'That I'd love for you to fill up,' she added to herself, not courageous enough to look into Kei's tearing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm

"You keep obsessing about him!" He shouted. He was sick and tired of her whining about that guy. Her entire world revolves around that guy. It was like if that man was a wall that encloses her soul fromthe other side. "Why don't you obsess about someone else!?" He added. She needed to break this wall 'Why not me!?!' he added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: