G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

After she set down the presents she carried for Rosie, Elizabeth Flipped through the pages in a christmas novel. She was trying to figure out what to plan, what to give, what to decorrate with, ect. The colorful pictures popped out other than the words, though she scanned through them.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 pm

"Ummmm The colors are green and red correct?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm

"Y-yes yes, i belive so," elizabeth replied. "hm, maybe we should use s-some of the christmas lights they u-use in my book." she points to a house covered in a beautiful light fixture that changes to red to blue, to green, or as the book says. "oh and we can't forget a t-tree. maybe we c-could get others to make an ornamate each and we c-could decorate it with them."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Rosie looked at the two of them. "You guys learn fast! You're sure you'll need me?" Rosie laughed. "No, I'll make a guestlist! I hope I've allready pretty much met everyone of the Night hour ... "
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm

"Ok. And I can get some uniforms and color the white part green! That would be nice right?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

"Yes indeed Harry. And what are you doing to do?" Rosie smiled at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm

"im going to g-get a tree, and bake some c-cookies, for s-santa, Right?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 pm

"Cookies are gooood." Rosie winked at the girl and gets the guestlist started.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

elizabeth giggles a little, then she gets started reading a few cook books to find a good recipe.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm

"So, that's ... Cari ... Remi ... Jeremy ... Kei ... Hey, do you guys know any other people?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

"mafuyu," elizabeth replied. "but she r-really isnt that j-jolly."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:16 pm

"Oh, well. Mafuyu is on the list. I'm sure she'll like the party ... "
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Dont forget youko and damien. I saw there names o the dorm design list."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 pm

"Youko and Damien ... that's noted!" Rosie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:36 pm

"Good thing i remembered." He puts down the box of uniforms he was allowed to take and picks out some, Then he pulls out a few green sharpies and goes to work.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 pm

"What are you going to do?" Interested Rosie came closer.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"I am going to turn the white parts of these uniforms green. That way they will be more christmasy!" He takes off the cap of one of his markers an starts working, soon the smell of sharpie spreads throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

"You are a genius!" Rosie looked while Harry was working with those big, brown eyes of hers.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

He looks up and smiles. "I know." He laughs and goes back to work.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

"hm, what else c-could we use to decorate?" elizabeth flipped through the pages again until she found a decoration page. "pointsetta, stringing popcorn," Elizabeth blushed. "and a mistle toe,"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 am

"M - mistle toe? You think they'll accept that?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

"i dont think so," Elizabeth replied. "but it could be in a place were no one could go under it, or somthing." she giggled. "maybe someone should run around with it."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:04 pm

"Better not trust me with that." He laughs loudly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 pm

"rosie would you d-do the honors?" elizabeth giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:14 pm

"I guess ... But don't blame me if the couples who get out of that, will be tasty." Rosie laughed loudly. "Before someone knows I make people kiss who really do not fit together in any way ... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)   Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party Planning (Harry Ink-King, Rosie Broadway, Elizabeth_Margret)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next