G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas time?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Harry is standing in the church, cleverly disguised by the bracelet he wore, and is looking at the Christmas tree that takes up a large amount of space. After a while he zones out and realizes that he has never celebrated Christmas before. So he goes and asks some of the people that are there what it was about.

After he thinks he knows the gist of Christmas, Harry Goes outside to look at he tree more closely. After a while he zones out. But all of a sudden tears start falling as he curses his parents who threw him out and all the other families that have thrown him over the years. "Why?" He asks in a choked voice. "Why did nobody ever try an put up with me?" The tears fall faster now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:59 pm

"h-harry! there you are," she gasped as she saw tears. "are you a-alright?" she stuffed her hands in her pockets and retrieved a soft cloth and attemped to wipe the warm tears off his face.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:02 pm

"I would say 'Yeah I'ts just cold' or something. but that would be a lie. I'm Not. And it might be a while before i am." He takes the cloth from her and wipes his tears. "Thanks for asking. And the cloth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:05 pm

"oh it's n-no problem," she smiles as she turned towards the christmas tree. "oh it's almost christmas, this is the f-first time i have c-celebrated this, since," she hesitated,
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

elizabeth turned towards harry. "s-so you said you w-were cold?" before he could reply she pulled her scarf off and gingerly set it around his neck. "there, a-all better."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm

"Hi, guys!" With huge bags of Christmass presents Rosie had brought for the most Night hour student she'd allready met, she came near the two chatting. "How are you? I've just brought everyone some presents! I love Christmass. It's the only time when everyone takes time a come and sit with each other and ... Oh, I'm Rosie, by the way." She putted the bag she was holding with her left hand on the ground to greet Elisabeth.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Harry manages to choke out a greeting and hands elizabeth her scarf back. Truth is he isnt cold. As usual he is wearing a tank top and jeans. And he is perfectly fine like that. "Hey... Rosie"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

"h-hello, Nice to meet you. im E-elizabeth" elizabeth greeteed. "w-wow thats alot of presents you got there."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm

"Haha, I know. Like I've said before, I really love ... Harry ... were you crying?" Only that look in his eyes betraid him. Rosie looked worried over the other werewolf. "Why? It's Christmass ... Oh, I see the problem. I feel so sorry for you, Harry." She hanged her head thinking what Harry told her earlyer.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

elizabeth becomes confused. "w-what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:24 pm

"It's allright. It's not your fault." He suddenly looks up with a look of pure joy which contrast his tear streaked face. "Wait! I can my first Christmas this year! With you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm

though still quiet confuseed her face lights up. "y-yeah, same here! M-maybe we could have a christmas party, and I-invite every one thats a n-night hour."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:28 pm

"Oh, my God! You're right!" Getting all enthousiast about the idea Rosie was going to be the one telling Harry and Elisabeth all about Christmass, she smiled happyly. "Look ... in those bags are presents - and yes, I've got one for you two guys too - but Christmass actually isn't about the present. It's about being together and have fun. Then you have like ... this dude, called Santa Claus. Have you guys ever heard of him?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Elizabeth becomes puzzled. "sort of, the kids at my village always talk of him. what does he do?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

"Yeah i heard of him. I was asking around earlier." He smiles at them.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm

"Well, he's actually just a tale parents tell to their kids. To keep a long story short, he's a old gentle man who brings presents to every kid in the whole world. But, there is allso a relegic this about Christmass. According to the Bible, Jesus was born that day." Rosie smiled happy, she loved it how to tell them stuff.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:37 pm

"cool!!" He looks excited.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

"And the rest, you need to find out yourself. Most of Christmass you learn on the day itself ... " Rosie looked at the two of them. "So, what have we learned today, class?!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"That Rosie is a know-it-all?" He grins.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 pm

"Perfect! That's an A+ for you, sir!" Rosie smiled. "So, why were you at chuch? To ask a priest about Christmass?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

"Just to wander around. But then i got distracted by the tree. And started crying. And here we are now." He smiles and wipes his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm

"Oh, yes. That's a Christmass tree. They are supposed to be very needed in the holidays. Under the trees you should put your presents. But I prefer giving them myself. I love those smiles on those faces."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

"Haha I bet." He is smiling. "Do you need help carrying those?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm

"N - no! Don't work yourself over because of mine ... Yes, actually I do." Rosie blushed.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:07 pm

"Hand them here. I'll Take them back to the school." He holds out his arms for the presents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas time?   Christmas time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas time?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next