G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ristaccia Bianchi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Ristaccia Bianchi   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

First Name: Ristaccia
Last name: Bianchi
Date of Birth: April 4, Day of Showers Melting into Sun
Orientation: Straight
______

Best subject(s): Science, the Arts
Weakest subject(s): Math and World Religion (a type of History class)
______

Race: Elven
Day hour/Night hour: Day
Hated/Enemy Race: All Night races, though she specifically hates vampires the most
______

Family: Hieress of the Bianchi clan, mother is deceased
Origins: Born in Italy then moved back to Ireland
Friends: TBA
Rival: TBA
Lover: TBA
______

Physique: Tall, but heavily curved thanks to her mother, which she is proud yet embarrassed about

Psychology: Dogmatic about her religion so much that she is preparing for a series of mass-murders to wipe out the Night races, restoring the balance of the world. (She keeps the plans in a series of diaries spread about her dorm, encrypted in normal, seemingly pure entries.)

History: Being born in Italy, Ristaccia was only near her mother, whom she grew very close to. When she moved back to Ireland she learned of her destiny as the Bianchi Princess, to hold the world's balance in her hands. One day, while picking flowers with her mother, a hungered vampire appeared, lunging for Ristaccia, sensing her plentiful and young body. Instead, her mother protected her and was devoured. Seeing her mother die in such a way tainted Ristaccia's pure heart, forcing her to brutally murder the vampire with her own hands. After the incident, she interpreted her destiny such that it was her responsibility to wipe the world of the Night races by a "holy purge," and become the "World's Holy Mother." She began attending G.A.T.E. P. two years ago, to learn about the Night races up close and personal. However, little did she know, Ristaccia began slipping from "Holy Mother" to "mass-murderer." She can sometimes be seen lurking about at night, watching the Night classes.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Nature, Music, Horror movies and books, Light from DeathNote

Dislikes: People who do not believe in her religion, Night races, nosy people
______

Weakness: Memory of her mother, horrible anger, and sense of righteousness. She is also weak to any type of Light (DeathNote) merchandise, like posters or keychains.
Strength: Memory of her mother can give her determination and vengeful anger, but directed at both sides; cunning, composed, good tactical knowledge
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: woah. lotsa details.   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm

wow. very nice. My presentation was very... limited? I guess that works. Anyway, You are a very good writer!
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia Bianchi   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Harry Ink-King wrote:
wow. very nice. My presentation was very... limited? I guess that works. Anyway, You are a very good writer!
Oh, thank you! I'm glad you think I can write well. I can't wait to start RPing with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Harry Ink-King   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Ristaccia wrote:
Harry Ink-King wrote:
Oh, thank you! I'm glad you think I can write well. I can't wait to start RPing with everyone!
Yeah. I think I'll try to improve my own writing while i'm here.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia Bianchi   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Pardon my lateness, but
I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ristaccia Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia Bianchi   Ristaccia Bianchi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ristaccia Bianchi
Page 1 of 1