G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Waving her hand, Mafuyu muttered, "More like great-aunt times 50. Now I feel old."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm

"you did say you were older than this school..."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 pm

"Cool." Was all Cari said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

"Yes," Mafuyu strained to say, pinching the bridge of her nose. She looked at the vampire, seeing a question in his eyes. Her eyes narrowed. "Vampire, you have a question. What is it? How did it feel for your distant kin to rip me to shreds? How my blood tasted?" If anything, Mafuyu's face grew pained with a memory of long ago, a memory of a frantic run through the night and a pain like no other.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm

His breathing increased rapidly as Mafuyu directed the question to him. He slowly turned his head to her, eyes slightly widened. His mind went blank-he had absolutely no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

"Cari. Help him please." He turns to his friend and tries to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 pm

"Hurry up," Mafuyu huffed, looking out of a window to the falling snow, which had calmed down only a fraction. "I have a demon to save..." Her tone was worried, upset, and caring all at the same time, a combination of emotions she never expressed normally.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm

"Wait... Is Kei Out in that!?" He looks out the window. "It'll kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Cari infused her hand in a yellowish-white light again and put it to Jeremy's head, trying to soot the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yes," Mafuyu muttered. "If your friend won't ask his question now, which will probably his only chance or I'll kill him later if he tries asking tomorrow, I'm going out to save my only friend."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

"I'll go too. I'm a bit more solid i think, So i can carry him." He looks at he ghost, daring her to refuse.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

"He doesn't have to be your only friend..." Cari trailed off looking at Mafuyu.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Jeremy cooled down a bit and lowered his lids. 'Thanks, I needed that...' He looked up at Mafuyu and blinked. 'How come you have no mercy towards innocent vampires? None of us have done anything to deserve such treatment.... and who the hell killed you anyway?' He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:36 pm

"No way you are going out in that kind of weather, mister!" Rosie said angerly. "I am sure Mayufu can do it by herself, she doesn't feel cold. I know you want to help him, we all do, but if you do, we'll end up saving each other!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:37 pm

"I can't feel cold either. How do you think i stand it when im only wearing this?" He gestures to his tank top and ripped up jeans.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Rosie sighed. "I just don't like it when you're doing something dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 pm

"If you could stand me," Mafuyu said in a normal tone, already knowing of her behavior, "and my hatred for most living things, Cari." She looked at Harry, disappearing one minute then reappearing the next, right in front of his face, her hair whipping around the werewolf like tentacles, her face so close her chilling breath would be felt on his skin. "Don't get in the way, werewolf," she said, her voice echoing ominously and her eyes peering into his soul. "All you need to do is carry him. I'll find him."

Still in her frightening form, she looked at Jeremie. "You don't understand what the very idea of my existence is. Hatred, sealed in my very soul, left to wander these halls--I can't help but hate you. It may not be you personally," her eyes softened in a memory, before they hardened again, "but it is the blood in your veins that I despise." Calming down her hair and aura, Mafuyu phased through Harry, getting ready to leave.

Before she left though, not waiting for Harry, she muttered, "I was killed by my lover of a vampire, a man named Ludwig Abendroth."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

"Chill Rosie. If i don't come back allright then you can slap me." He smiles an follows Mafuyu.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Rosie pushed herself on the wall again. "Sure I'll slap him when he doesn't come back. I'll make sure he'll never as to leave the hospital again." Rosie sighed and looked at the ground for the tenth time that night.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Cari stared after Mafuyu. For some reason she was starting to harbour a hate for vampires. She forgot she was still resonating with Jeremy's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 pm

[Now Mafuyu was out of sight Remy turned to Jeremy. " Are you fine now ?" He asked pulling his sleeve so he'd draw the vampire's attention.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 pm

He stared at her, speechless. "I've heard of him... " he thought and marveled for a while. He knew his dad told him about Ludwig. He had completely forgotten everything and was racking his brain for any memories concerning that vampire.
He looked up at Remy and nodded. 'Yea... I'm fine...'
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 pm

"Harry!" Mafuyu yelled behind her, trying to overcome the wind. "Just follow me! I can feel where Kei is, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 pm

"Alright!" He yells back fighting through the snow while she just floats through it.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm

After a good ten minutes of running and floating, Mafuyu and Harry reached a suspicious lump in the snow.

"Oh, no..." Mafuyu muttered, aghast as much as a ghost could get. "Kei... Kei is under there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: