G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Harry turns into a giant wolf and starts digging. Once he uncoves a lot he turns smaller so as not to hurt Kei. After a while he turns into a human and plunges his arms into the snow and pulls Kei out. "Ive got him!"
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Feeling warm hands saving him, he opened his once closed eyes and looked blankly to the beings. "...oh...hi there." He said faintly. He fella sleep right after. He was so frozen that just opening his jaw took most of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 pm

"Mafuyu, My senses are useless in this storm, Please lead the way to the infirmary. Oh, and a fire spell wouldn't hurt either..." He stands up and looks to Mafuyu for direction.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:04 pm

"KEI!!!!" Mafuyu screamed, holding her arms to her chest. "Kei, Kei, you retard, you better not die--I do not need to see you like me!" She could not cry no matter how much she wanted to--she had exhausted her tears from a thousand years of tears.

"Okay," she said brokenly, leading the way, and holding her out her hand to cast a quick fire spell. "Lassen die Flamme geboren." A blue flame came to life in her palm, colored with spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 pm

"You use German for magic? Wie Intresant." He looks at her with a little more respect.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:09 pm

"Ja," Mafuyu smuttered with a smile. "I'm half Japanese and half German. I grew up in Germany, moved to Japan, then headed straight back to Europe to attend GATE P as a founding mother. I found it easier to speak in German than learn all new Latin spells." Sighing, Mafuyu stared into her flame, letting her instincts lead the way. "It was so long ago... I miss my life."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Being comforted by fire, he got back to his sense a bit and opened his eyes. Being on Harry's back, the only thing he could see was a white light that Mafuyu's ghostly form gave. "Wow...an angel...first time ever seeing one..." He said dozy, he was quite tired and his brain interpreted it for an angel with blond hair and a pure white dress.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

"I'm sorry. I know none of it is my fault. But i still apologize." He bows his head and follows her.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Mafuyu looked back, a smile upon her face for once. Her true beauty shone through, something her usually dark look hid well. "I know. I'm actually very used to my position and what I am now... It took me a few hundred years, but I got over the fact I would never be free, and that I'd have to stick it out." She looked at Kei meaningfully, a doting glint in her eyes when she saw his face, like he was seeing an angel. "Kei helped me a lot with that--he lets me vent and emotionally relieve myself. Listen here, Harry," Mafuyu looked right at the werewolf, turning around but still floating, "Apologize to that vampire. I don't mean to act like I do. Being around vampires, which is a good percent of the class, makes me crazy. Tell him I don't blame him for anything." They reached the great doors into the school, and the snow began to clear. Mafuyu breathed in, trying to keep away her insanity so she could finish speaking to Harry. "Apologize to them all. Just do that for me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

"Tell them yourself." He smiles. "Come with me. I'm sure they forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

"You don't understand," Mafuyu grit as she opened the doors. "Just being in the school makes me maddened. If I were to apologize to them, it'd have to be in the forest, without Jeremie. I don't want to make Jeremie feel like he's at fault for anything, and seperating him from his friends will be horrible for him, I can tell." Mafuyu stepped into the school and her face immediatedly bent into a frown. "Don't make me regret opening myself to you, Harry." A part inside her winced--why did she have to always sound so coarse?
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm

"Are you sure? I bet looking at Kei will calm you down. But if you are sure." He shrugs and walks to find the infirmary. Stopping to get a few pastries on the way.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm

And there went the nail on Remy his left thumb. Rosie spook with a low scary voice and let her eyes glance at everyone. Telling in every detail a tale of a bloody sadistic murder. Cari actually smiled a little, showing her sadestic side a little bit more. However he was sure she'd jump rigt up in fear if he'll poke her now. Same for Jeremy, even thought he maneged to keep his expression rather blanc. Rosie was finelly coming to the plot, so he leaned in a little more ...
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"..." Mafuyu had never thought of bringing Kei with her, or, maybe she had, but was just too prideful and embarrassed to act not-like her "school-self." "...If we bring Kei, I shall try, Harry," Mafuyu muttered, looking down. "And if lend me your support, too." She scoffed, "What kind of ghost am I? The once All-Knowing Prodigious Witchling... Relying on a demon and werewolf to apologize! I must be mentally retarded..."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Cari was actually enjoying the gory story. Stuff like this wasn't scary, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm

He listened to Rosie with great interest. As she was about to finish he exited the room, not telling anyone where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:38 pm

He now felt better, being warmer and not freezing anymore. As the were near to the general direction where the other students were, he asked Harry to let him down so he could walk by himself. "I am forever thankful for your help, Sir Ink-King" He said to Harry while bowing. He now was back to normal. "Next time, I'll be more careful and act more responsibly. And I doubt I'd need any pastry. I am fine as I am." He said solemnly. He looked back at Mafuyu, who was looking at him. He looked away, somehow he didn't like being stared by her. He felt weird. Maybe he was sick from the snow. He walked past them, hands in pockets, but as he walked, a chunk of snow that was on his scarf fell in front of him.

Sadly, Kei stepped on it, making him slip and hit his head hard on the floor. His horns hit the frond as well, making a small hole on the floor's tiles. The sound was a big thump and a crack was faintly heard. With his already shorten temper due to snow, Kei stood back up, eyes furiously red and fingers ready to choke. He tried to walk a bit to calm himself, then opened the first door he saw to hid himself from the others. He doesn't want to hurt anyone. Sadly, the door he opened was the one with the gang in the infirmary, all sitting in a circle telling scary stories.

To them, the door opened after they heard a huge sound, then a figured with glowing red eyes and fingers who's nails are scratching the cor of the door. With Mafuyu following behind Kei, her ghostly aura gave him a more evil look as the light went from behind him. It was a scary scene.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Cari gasped. "IT'S CANDLE JACK!" Then she realized her mistake. "Oh, schnitzel-doodles! I said it!"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Mafuyu face-palmed herself when Kei fell flat on her face, momentarily forgetting the immense feeling of emptiness when the demon looked away from her so... Fearfully. Kei was not one to just do something like that, especially to her...

'He looks ready to kill!' she snickered, before opening her eyes and really understanding the weight of the situation! 'He's gonna kill them!!'

"Kei!" yelled Mafuyu, ready to possess his body with everything she had. Once, many years ago, when Kei was like this and her possession slipped, he had done horrible things to so many students--they lost a lot of students that day.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Pale as a ghost and an expression made out of pure doom Remy pointed at her. " YOU SAID IT!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Harry walks in behind them. "Hey guys. Hey Rosie! I'm Ok!" He laughs at everyone's fear of Kei. "You sure you won't need one Kei? And you're welcome." Harry nods.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm

"Oh dear Mister God this can't be true! CARI!!" He said to her looking worried and in panic. He didn't know much about that candle guy, but he know saying his name wasn't good!
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm

"Oh shoot. I'm a goner." She cursed.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"There most be a way to defend youself, no ?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

"Awww crap. KEI!" Tackles kei from behind and puts him in a head lock. Lifting him up from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: