G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cari Long

Cari Long

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Cari glared. "Man, Jeremy, You're such a gentleman. And you're so grateful towards me for me helping you." She said, sarcasm dripping from every word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Remy made an uncomfterble laugh. " Let just calm down! In the end all is well , no?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 pm

'Panic attack? ... I don't recall such a moment...' He lifted his eyebrow and looked confused.
He looked at Rosie and then at Harry. 'You hit me?!?'
He frowned at Cari and crosses his arms in front of his chest. 'How the hell should I know what you did while I was unconscious?'
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm

"I'm with Remy. Just chill guys. It's all ok now. And Jeremie... I was the reason you were unconscious... I had to knock you out so Cari could help you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm

His mouth opened to say something, but closed it and sighed. 'Fine... Can someone please explain what the hell happened?'
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm

"Please, don't start to fight." Rosie sighed. "What about a great story to forget all this? I am sure the legends my dad used to tell me, will make things right." Rosie smiled at gentle as possible. "Pleeaasee?"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm

"You were unconcious?" muttered Mafuyu, stopping before the crowd. "You knocked him out?" She scanned the group of students, her eyes landing on the vampire. Growing her icy, her eyes narrowed and she smirked. "Never mind, knock him out again. It'll be good for him."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm

"Mafuyu, I did this because i had to. I do not willingly hit a friend." He steps between the ghost and the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 pm

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow, still perfectly shaped from when she had been alive. "Why, pray tell, was it for his own good? Not that I'm complaining."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

"One of your paintings gave him a panic attack and he would not let us help him. So I knocked him out."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Remy blinked. " YOUR THE GIRL I WALKED INTO!!" Oh yay , finnely he realises something.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Jeremy's eyes fell on Mafuyu and quickly widened in shock. He moved back, getting a flashback. 'That painting... the ghost.' he thought and stared at her in great horror. He started stuttering. 'Oh G-god...'
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 pm

"Cari take care of Jeremie." He looks straight into Mafuyu's eyes. "Why do you hate vampires anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Cari took a hold of Jeremy's shoulder and turned him away from the ghost. "There. I took care of him."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm

"Good enough for now. Maybe. If he starts paniking again heal him."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Mafuyu looked at Remy, puckering her face and tapping him on the head. She had a friend who looked a lot like him way back when. Turning away, she looked to Harry, then her picture, flipped on the wall, and then frowned.

"Eh, that..." She moved to flip it over, but hesitated. Shaking her head, Mafuyu continued, showing the painting of her on the opening night of GATE P, dressed in a decorative ball gown from years ago. "I don't like this picture." Mafuyu turned away and let go of the painting, which she had been gripping unconsciously.

"Why?" Mafuyu repeated, not looking at the students. "Why? You ask me, why..." Growling, Mafuyu pointed her finger to Jeremie, "Why would I ever forgive the very race that tore me to shreds, filled my heart with darkness, and left me to wallow in my own pitiful afterlife, doing nothing but hating myself?!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

"Yeah. I ask Why." He is afraid of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

A frown came on Remy's face. "Whoever it was , It wasn't Jeremy. So you don't need to hold a dislike for him."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Cari looked at Mafuyu. "By the way, what's your whole name?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Jeremy stared into the wall, and listened to every word that escaped Mafuyu's mouth. He got the urge of asking her something, but hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Lost and cold, Kei was currently sitting against a tree, holding hie knees close to his body to keep body warmth. He had an empty face, head lightly tilted to his side. He already had a dew centimeters over his head ans shoulders. He was convinced that he'd die today in the snow, so he stopped fighting against it. He was now thinking about stuff in his past life. Things he regretted doing and not doing. Things he would miss once gone. He wondered how everyone would reacting to his leaving. What would happen to his school without him? The wind blowing on him made his body to tilt a bit more to the side. He didn't realized much since his whole body was numb from the cold. He couldn't refer to his surroundings for the right balance since the snow storm was so thick that everything was white.

Not long after, he found himself still sitting in a ball, but on his side. He then realized that he had fallen thanks to the cold ground on his cheek. Already sick and feeling lonely, he started to talk to the snow flakes on the ground. "He there..." there was a moment of silence "You know, even though you guys are pure white, pretty, soft and fluffy, darn you guys are evil. Being able to kill a demon like me...Well, look at the number you are. like...a gazillion of a bazillion of you guys against my one self. You guys ares such sly beings. May you all go to hell, so you'd all die painfully." He said, with an evil grin, already plotting what to do to these snowflakes when he'll be back in hell. Being in this cold made him lose his mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 pm

"It was a vampire that murdered me, you unintelligent whelp," Mafuyu stated, looking down at the werewolf with as dark as an expression she could put onto her face. "I've roamed these grounds for more than 5000 years--I'm older than this very school." Gritting her teeth to not scream, "Would you like to be dead like I have? Some kind of farce that is like life but not?" Breathing in but not breaking eye contact with Harry she responded to Cari, "Mafuyu Higanbana."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Cari thought for a moment. "I thought you looked familiar! My great-grandmother's maiden name was Higanbana! I've seen pictures of her young self. She looks exactly like you!" Cari exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Mafuyu couldn't help but break her staring contest. "..." She scrutinized Cari's face, before squinting and holding her face. "Aunt Colette. Of course."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"Oh...So you're something like my...hm...very very distant aunt or something?" Cari asked bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: