G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats in here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

He spins around and runs out of the hall once hes outside he looks to be sure she is following him. And his price for stopping is getting tackled my a brown wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm

With a big wolf grin, Rosie contisues to run. Hoping to be fast enough, she runs into the woods. Hiding behind a giant tree, she watches Harry seach for her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm

"Aroooo~" He howls in joy as he leaps toward the tree shes hiding behind. He found her because the scent of her perfume still lingers.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Rosie waits untill Harry comes to stand next to her, and she stats running after. She actually doesn't know how the 'arooo', her dad made her stop doing that. Shy she just kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm

He kinda looks confused when she doesnt howl back. But they can talk about that later. Now he chases her in circles.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Suddenly, Rosie stands still and gets a pose from where you can tell she is listening carefully. Hopeless she hangs her head, looking at Harry. Day hour is about to start.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:56 pm

He all of a sudden hears the dawn bells ringing. Turning back to his human form he says"Oh crap. Not good. i hope we wont have to stay here during the day." He kneels next to her to scratch her ears.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

"I don't know ... " Hopeless, Rosie sits down on and old tree. "What if we will?" Leaning her face in her hand, she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm

"Then we wait until a class has started then we run back to our dorm hall. how's that?" He walks over to her and scratches her ears.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:06 pm

"That sounds fine. And thanks", Rosie smiles. Harry most like to be screached just as much as she did. It kinda helped. "I'm sorry", Rosie mumbles when she notices Harry is acutally cheering her up. "I am such a pessimist."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm

"Nah it's fine. You know the best way to fix that?" He keeps scratching her ears.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm

"Screatching my ears?" Rosie smiled joyless. "No, I don't know. Suprise me."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 pm

"Optimism!!!!" He stops scratching her ears" Or... Distraction!" He starts to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 pm

"Hahaha, stop that Harry!" Rosie starts to giggle pretty girly. "S - stop that! Y - you're ... haha! You're tickeling me!" She falls of the tree, trying to push Harry away from her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Catches her then keeps tickling her. "No! C'mon! Optimism!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:26 pm

"Hahaha! O - okay, okay! You win! Optimism ... you ... win." Rosie gasps for air. "You're a pretty good tickler."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 pm

"Thanks? Haha. But I won. " The bell rings. "c'mon we should be able to go back now."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm

"You most be pretty happy with yourself. You won from a girl!" Meanly smiling Rosie poked his arm. "Congratulations!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm

"nah. I use to do that a lot. You would be suprised how many people one can attract with ears like mine." He laughs loudly and happily as they run across campus.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

"Oh, yeah. With such a cute ears, you must be pretty successful with the ladies." Rosie smirkes looking as those ears.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"You better beleive it. Had human girls all over me. And i couldnt go for a run without being hit on by girl wolves. Guys too for that matter. Gets annoying sometimes. " He scratches his ears.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:46 pm

"Thinking I can't even immagne how annoying that would be." Rosie feels sorry for Harry. She knows how rude male werewolves could be. "See it this way: I've never even had something like that."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm

"I tried not to. Yep... oh well, over now. Hey why werent you howling earlier?" He looks at her confused.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 pm

"Oh, that." Rosie twists her eyes. "Well ... because ... m - my dad ... like ... " Rosie blushes and looks at her shoes. "I - I can't."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:53 pm

"whats wrong? you can't? Theres no way! It's instinct!" His face changes from disbelief to sorrow. He puts his arm around her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have asked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats in here?
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: