G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats in here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 pm

"If you look up here..." With her finger, Rosie showes Harry the roots. "You see they are growing towards the East. And that means we won't have to dig that long."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm

"cool." He picks up a trowel and starts to dig out around the roots. "So, How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:29 pm

"From the beginning of the schoolyear, ofcource. It's my first year." Rosie gives Harry a tool that makes him think of a spoon. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"the same. oh thanks" He begins using the tool she handed him. "How long will this take? We only have 5 hours till dawn. And the day kids... well... their not as nice as us." He scowls.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

"I've noticed." Rosies smile dissapeared. "Oh, anyways. With some luck we'll be ready in one or two hours." Rosie sees how Harry looks suprised. "Hey, just joking. With this plant it's good enough if we have roots the same height as your middle finger."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:35 pm

"Ok. Huh... middle finger..." He uses his claws to cut the roots off at the right length. "there we go"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

"Yes, the middlefinger thingy is a very interesting fact." Rosie grins. "And that went pretty fast ... We'll only have to dug the plant out a bit."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm

"Alright.. so now we put it in a pot. right?" He looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"Yes, you are a quick learner, Harry." Rosie smiles gently. "They're in the black box", she says while holding the plant. Its colour became light blue, like the sky on a early sunny Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 pm

"Nice color." He gets a pot and fills it with some soil. "Your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 pm

"No, it's red actually." Rosie dumps the plant in the pot. "The plant changes colour towards the situation and feeling the person who touches it."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm

"So what does blue mean for you? Your not... in love are you? Hahahaha! Kidding!" He laughs more and plants the vine in the pot and stands up. "well. Shall we head back?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"No, silly. Blue means calmth." Rosie laughed along with the other werewolf. "Red or pink are supposed to mean love. As expected."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 pm

"suuuuure" He keeps laughing as he leads them back through the forest to the dorm hall. "hold on a sec while i put this in my room. it wouldnt be right for us to be alone you see?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:00 pm

"Oh, yeah. Because I must be so in love with you. Who knows what would happen." Rosie twisted her eyes. Oh, the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:01 pm

"hey. chill. I'll only take a second." Walks into his room and places it near his dog bed. Then he looks around and walks out. "boom. I'm Back!" He shuts his door to hide the mess.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 pm

"Hmm, I'm impressed. My dad never showed me any tricks. Accept I can have a complete human form if I want to! In a city like New York it would be retarted to walk around with wolfears."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm

"I did that once. Was intresting." pokes her. "sorry habit"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 am

"Haha, no problem." Rosie laughs, "Mine is drinking too much coffee."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"Oh nice. I prefer tea." They start walking around.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

"I've never even drunk any tea, to be honest." Rosies face observes the complete hallway, it is pretty busy for a late hour like this.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 pm

"You might want to. I don't know. HEY! Do you wanna go run? As Wolves?" He looks very excited and happy.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 pm

"Well, I can't say no to a face like that." Rosie gets enthousiast looking at Harry's face. "May the best wolf win!" Rosie normally doesn't like sports - but she loved to run and mess around in her werewolf form.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm

"Let's go!" He breaks into a run down the hall and dives, transforming into a jet black wolf as he dives. He starts running though peoples legs and around stuff. Then he turns and smiles, like a wolf, at her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Rosie giggled and started to run. From the moment she started, her skin became fur a little lighter then her brown hair colour. The inside of her tale was lighter then the outter tips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats in here?
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: