G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats in here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Harry is wandering around, his absolute favorite thing to do, aside from eating and making friends. He looks at some plant and things and eventually starts poking a vine which changes color. "Woah... this is sooo coool!" He keeps poking it for a few minutes, wondering if he could get this in his room. "Maybe herbology would be a good class to take..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

"Eh? Were you talking to me?" Rosie wasn't more then a passer by. "And herbolgy is very interesting, if that'd be usefull." She smiled friendly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm

He spins to face her, putting up his hands as he does. After he sees that she doesnt mean any harm he smiles"Sorry bout that. And yeah, interesting is nice. Do you know what this is?" He points to the vine he was poking.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 pm

"That's a Colorare . Its name comes from Latin, wich means colour in Latin." She comes to stand next to him and pokes the plant. "Pretty cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm

"Heck yeah! Do you also know how i can harvest it an put it in my dorm?" He pokes it aand is elighted as it turns green his favorite color. "Dude! I love this thing!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm

"Well, it isn't quite easy..." She looks at Harry, who was having a lot of fun with the plant, "... but it's worth trying. I'll just go and grab the stuff we need. That won't take long, I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

" Oh I'll Help you!" He follows her as they go to get what they need. "Hey! I just noticed! Your like me! A werewolf!" He lets his ears and tail be visible now.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 pm

"Oh, my God. You really do not know how happy I am to know!" A big grin appears on Rosies face. "You're the first werewolf I acctually talk to. What's your name anyways? Mine is Rosie."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

"same here! Well... not the name. Hey Rosie. I'm Harry." He wags his tail in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm

"Yeah, I think your parent would have bin very original calling you Rosie." She laughsgirly while her ears are shaking fastly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:35 pm

"ummm I wasnt named by my parent" His ears droop. "I was bitten shortly after birth an when my parents found out they threw me out. Literally. I named myself." He is looking away.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:40 pm

"O - oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know... God, I'm so stupit..." Rosie looks at the ground, her cheeks come more red then they allready were. "I shouldn't have said that... A lot of people - well, they're not really people - have a not so good past as I have."

(Haha, I haven't your introducing topic yet D: elephant!)
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm

"Chill. I'm over it. i dont remember it. I can even remember what i had for breakfast. So cheer up. You've done no harm!" He laughs at himself and smiles at her. "And I don't care anymore! I met another werewolf!" He starts wagging his tail again and his ears perk up "So. Your past?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Rosie smiled shyly. "Well, I was born one. I got lucky my dad was one, he helped me a lot." She chreaches behind her ear and stops at a door. "Wait here, I'll call you when ready."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 pm

He scratches her ear for her. "Sure thing." He turns into a black wolf ,the same color as his hair, which makes sense, and curls up outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm

"Excuse me, Sir." Rosie smiles as innocent she can. "I found a new student for class! He happens to like the Colore, and he wondered if it would be possible if you could get one in his room." An old teacher, 'round sixty yrars old, looks up from his book. "Oh well! That's fantastic, miss Broadway!" "Yes, acctually he is waiting outside at the moment ... HARRY!" No reaction ...
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 pm

A wolf trots in with his head held high, sits down and lolls his tounge out. Laughing like wolves do. Then he changes back, fully clothed, took him a while to get that trick down. "Hey, you rang?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:02 pm

"Yes, this is our teacher." "Hello there, young man." Rose smiles at the two of them. "So, Sor, would you mind if we borrow some tools?" "Ofcourse!" Rosies smile becomes bigger. "C'mon, Harry."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm

"Hey thanks! I'll Join this class! I think it will be intresting." He smiles and goes to carry the tools.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 pm

"I am happy to have another enthsiast student", the teaches says when Rosie and Harry leave the classroom. "So, tell me about yourself. Any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

"I'm a tattoo artist. I do them in sharpie so that i can change them. Thats how i made my last name. Ink-king" He pulls a few sharpies from his pocket. "I always have some. so how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 pm

"That is sooooooooo awesome!" Rosie looks with big, brown eyes at Harry. "Mine isn't that cool. I've hierd writing is a very common hobby. I acctually don't have any special hobbies, besides drinking coffee..." 'And I am completely fine with that', she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 pm

"Writing!? Can i read something of yours sometime? I tried writing once... but i'm not good at it."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm

"Well, sure. It's good to have some critique somethime." Rosie puts the box with tool on the ground and inspects the plant in silence. "Looks like you're lucky, Harry!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 pm

"I get that a lot surprisingly." He steps next to her"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats in here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in here?   Whats in here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats in here?
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: