G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy Blanche

[Deck the Gym] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ah I forgot to say!" Remy said standing beside Jeremy with a cup for himself. "You look so beautiful miss! I've never seen such a cute dress!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:44 pm

"I'm sure you'll win. A DJ-set is nothing according to a guitar." She smiled and took the hand that found itself around her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Harry just smiles. "I'm glad you guys are friends now." He looks from Mafuyu to Jeremie.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Mafuyu chuckled embarrassedly and rubbed the back of her head. "Thanks... It was the dress I wore to GATE P's first Christmas ball. I was elected queen that night." She rubbed Remy's ears without knowing it, instead dwelled up in her memories of her old best friend.

"I hope we can become better friends then," she addressed Jeremie, still not realizing she was petting Remy.

Last edited by Mafuyu on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 pm

"First Christmas ball? Woah ok. Story. Let's hear it." He looks at Mafuyu with an excited and expecting look. "Nice dress by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:55 pm

'I'm pretty sure we will.' a smile tugged at the corner of his lips before he took another sip of his juice.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Mafuyu laughed nervously. "Yeah, the first ball--GATE P had just been established that year. I hadn't actually wanted to go, but the first headmaster had insisted that I go, since I was considered one of the key persons in establishing the school. It was a last minute decision since I didn't have a dress, but my friend Ashlotte," she tickled Remy's ear, "picked out my dress for me in advance. We went together, seeing that Ludwig wasn't a student yet..." Her voice had dimmed slightly, but then resumed its merry tone. "We had a great blast--At the end of the ceremony it turned out that I had won the crown and some handsome night elf had been crowned king." She smiled, "It was very fun--all that night Ashlotte tried to get revenge on me, because I stole her first kiss under a mistletoe."

She eyed Jeremie's drink. "What is it? I need to know if they brought out the booze yet." She licked her lips, imagining the sweet taste her future drinks would have.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 pm

"We aren't making booze open to the students. But lucky your not a student eh?" He points to door. "It's in there. Now I will be disapointed if you get drunk. So don't." He smiles. "Aww heck. Go for it. I'm not in charge."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 pm

'Mm? Cherry juice.' he shoot her another smile as he crumpled the cup and threw it at the bin.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Behind the stage's curtains, Kei was still working on the set, making sure that everything was okay. He even took in the job of refilling the food and drinks that were disposed, though no one saw him since everyone were having too much fun. He didn't minded much since talking would made it difficult for him to work well. He waited patiently before the last song finished, he replaced his tie and flower in his pocket and checked his voice. He was about to make a speech.

Music slowly fading to nothing, lights closing down slowly, a projector flashed the scene as Kei came out of the drapes. Everyone was silent and looking at him. He smiled gently and bowed to everyone. "Good evening everyone, I am honored that so much people came to this event." He opened his eyes and looked at everyone. "My, my, such pretty women we have here tonight, and such gallant men as well." He complimented. He have forgotten to tell everyone to dress up formally, but they all dressed well for the event. "It is my pleasure to-" He stopped in his tracks as he saw the groups of kids he knew well, well, more precisely, when he spotted Mafuyu. It was the first time in his life on earth that he'd seen her in clothing other than her night gown. His brain went haywire. He thought that she couldn't change clothes. And honestly, it was pretty. "to...to..." he continued talking, trying to remember what he was saying before. "It is my humble pleasure to officially announce GATE P's annual Winter Dance's debut. It's been another great year for us all, and I hope that everyone enjoys themselves tonight! And remember, we will announce the King and Queen tonight!"

As on cue, lights of the holiday colors lit up dimly as soft slow music started playing. There were even a small disco ball in the center of the gym to make white magical dots on the walls.The spot light closed and Kei quickly vanished. He was in a rush to head to Mafuyu's group. He needed to know what was happening and how. He quick walked towards her. "Mafuyu," He said as he reached her, looking at her with serious yet somewhat gentle eyes. "what's all this about?"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Mafuyu laughed openly, holding her stomach. "You think I can get drunk?!" She wiped a tear away from her eye, "I've been drinking for more than 5000 years, Harry. If I get drunk, the world ends." She calmed herself down, preparing to leave to get the alcohol, "And don't start about my liver--I'm dead already." The comment wasn't cruel, but actually joking.

She looked at the crumpled cup, "Maybe I should get you guys something, too..." She surveyed the group, "...Nah, I don't need you guys drunk." Smiling and releasing Remy's head, Mafuyu left for the wine cellar.

Kei appeared before she could leave though, asking about her dress. "It's a surprise for you," Mafuyu admitted, fingering some of the fabric, "I wanted tonight to be special, so... I worked all week building up energy to change." She looked away, like she was trying to hide a blush, "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some wine to enjoy myself on for a little while. I'll be back in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:11 pm

"Nice speech Kei. Hey. I think that we are going to make you king. Hows that?" He holds out the only gold crown he found in the poppers he popped. And that was a lot.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 pm

"As a thank you for looking after all of us." Remy added. Turning to see Mafuyu leave. "... And I already have in mind who I'm voting for as queen."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Cari smiled slyly. "And I think we should make Mafuyu queen." She winked at Mafuyu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"Definately. O.k. Would a silver crown work for her? Or white?" He holds up the two colors.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:18 pm

"Silver."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Kei kept his eyes on Mafuyu as she walked away, but then looked the others when they spoke to him. "Oh, It can't be possible. The crown should only be assigned if the majority of the students here votes for the person for the best dance." He said a bit quick, he wanted to catch up o Mafuyu. Things still weren't clear enough. Why would she wan to change dress if it was such of an energy drainer.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 pm

"Right. Here." He puts the white one on Cari's head lopsided.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:20 pm

"Just take it Mister, Its a way of thank you for looking after us." The cat smiled. " And yeah, silver would be the best!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Harry puts the gold crown on Kei's Head. "There ya go. It goes well with your horns." He bows.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm

"Mhmm." Cari agreed. "Now go get her, tiger!"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm

"Amontilado, Merlot, Recioto, Chianti..." Mafuyu examined all the wines, poking each one's cap as she named them. "So many choices... I can't decide!" Her eyes settled on a bottle of Chardonnay and she smiled. "A classic would be best." Reaching carefully, the ghost handled the bottle, being careful not to accidentally phase through it.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm

"Yeah, Kei. You pretty much diserved it." Rosie smiled. "And ... you guys aren't getting drunk on a Christmas party?" She lifted up an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"nah. We aren't drinking. Mafuyu is." He shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:17 pm

"Good", Rosie mumbled. "H - Harry?" Rosie noticed the slow music. "You might wanna ... like not dance ... but try to dance? With me?" She smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: