G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

[Deck the Gym] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 pm

"No one... No one would want me following them all the time, everywhere..." When she saw Kei's curled fists, Mafuyu wished she could cry very badly. "I... I have no one else to place those miserable feelings on," she muttered, staring into her open hands emptily, thousands of years of emptiness in her eyes, "No one but a dead man and myself."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:01 pm

"You're always sad and deperssed! Have you ever felt happyness?! Not even with me?!!" He started walking closer towards her, hopefully, he'll end up making her understand that she can continue life with a brighter side. "I want you to be happy! I'll give you anything to make you happy!" He really did. Every little time she smiles, she gives out auras of joy and serenity. He appreciated that so much. Her smiles made her the most beautiful thing on earth ever time. He wished to see that more often.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 pm

"Thats ok. I really don't care what my first christmas present is. I've got you." He returns the hug, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Mafuyu looked up into Kei's eyes, hearing words she thought she wouldn't hear ever again. "Anything...?" she whispered, like it took more effort than normal to that word. Her voice began to choke up slightly. "You'd do anything for... Me?"
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:31 pm

He looked at Mafuyu with teary angered eyes. All this talk, he finally understood what she actually wants but dared to say. He grabbed the back of her head and kisses her forcefully. "Yes anything" he said breaking up the kiss. He knew what a kiss was with all those mistletoe in the gym. He then kissed back again. "You like these "kisses" right?". He remembered how she talked about kisses, she seemed to like those kisses. He kissed her again with the same force, moving closer at each kiss. "happy now?" he kisses again, still glaring at her and now letting his tears flow and holding his grip on her tighter each time. "That's what you used to do with that Ludwig guy, right? " Kei kissed Mafuyu again. Every kiss was like if he was sucking the life out of her, like if every time, she melted in his arms. "you were happy when you did that, right?" And an other kiss. His voice seemed to grow angrier each time "are you happy now?" He kissing bombardment wasn't stopping.

After every kiss, he stopped to look at her in the eyes, then kiss back even if he wasn't saying anything, as if it was a drug and that he couldn't stop for a second. "Or am I not good enough for you!?" he was almost shouting at this sentence. He was now pinning her to the wall, lips still locked on her lips. "See!?" he said, restarting to talk between each kiss, still pushing her more onto the wall "you said that people kisses each other when they care" he kissed again "See how i care about you!?" He kissed yet again ,but this time, smoother and more gently, as well as his voice, as he was whispering the last statements.

He lowered his hand from her hair and let it rest on her neck, where he let the bridge of his nose rest upon her neck. He couldn't tear apart from her intoxicating smell. He let his tear fall down on her. He was now silent, but he kissed her skin at times, when it was stronger than him. He was waiting for her reply, not realizing what he's been doing was rather shocking from his part.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Mafuyu's eyes had been wide open, shocked, and her mouth still open from Kei's kisses. "Kei, Kei, Kei..." She was trying to say something but just ended up muttering the demon's name before the great emotional dam inside her broke and she collapsed right into his arms. "Kei... Kei! I'm so sorry, I never noticed!" Her tear ducts that she had thought were dried out thousands of years ago began producing salty water; the tears came slowly, then faster to the point she was bawling into her neck. She was so stupid--everything seemed clear now! Kei had always been there for her, even if she hated on him sometimes--he was always with her, he never said anything cruel to her, he always helped her out...

"I was so busy trying to make you notice me, I never noticed you," she realized breathlessly, still crying. "I... I..." She collapsed completely onto him like all of her energy drained from her with that one sentece, "I love you..." Then she went silent, trying to keep breathing inbetween tears, which were slowly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm

After hearing her words, he rested his forehead on her head ans whispered "...it's okay.." He sighed and took more space to look at her again, but he saw that she wasn't looking at him as well. "Hey.." he started as he wipes her tears with his thumb gently, making sure not to scratch her with his nails... "please look at me" he said softly as he had a serious yet gentle stare. Mafuyu was still as pretty as ever. He liked how she was holding on to him as if there were no tomorrow. He loved her intoxicating smell. She loved her small sobs, even though he didn't like hearing her cry. He loved her.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Mafuyu stared back into Kei's eyes, not thinking anything. Suddenly she began to giggle madly, having to break away from the demon to hold her chest. "It's... It's tickling so much right here!" she tried to say, pointing to her blood red pendant. Slowly, before both their eyes, the jewel turned lighter and not as bloody as before, and into a dull mahogany. "What's that about..." she mumbled, no energy left, before she leaned on Kei for support.

"Do you think we should get back to the party now?" she asked, resting her head on Kei's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:37 pm

"ngh..." he grunted a bit. He wanted to stay longer with her, but if that's what she wished, he won't say no. "As you wish" he stated, kissing her forehead and brushing away some of her stray hair with his fingers. Seeing that she somehow wasn't able to stand on herself, he took her bridal style and walked towards their group. He knew that the dress she was wearing was a bad idea. Or so he thought. He didn't actually fully understood the meaning of her necklace but shrugged it off. He was in a pretty good mood.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm

"Can I have everyone their attention please?" Remy said from the stage. "I've been asked to tell all of you wo has been choosen as the king and queen of this years winter ball!" He smiled wide searching his friends among all the people. "I better start with the King, I guess?" A grin came across his face as he let the other students wait in expectation. "We've choosen this king to thank him for looking after us all the time, he went out in the snowstorm from a fiew days ago just to make sure all students would be safe." Most of the people would already know who he was talking about. "But cutting a mushy speach, Mister Kei. Would you come on the stage please?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Frankly, Kei was surprised. Even though they told him that they would crown him king, he didn't really believed them. He was happy. Everyone was clapping in union. He was happy that no one hated him. He was afraid that the students would hate him for his little burst at the cafeteria and the fact that he totally forgot them in there as well. He wanted to go to the stage right away, but he had his beloved Mafuyu in his arms. He looked down at her with an air that said "What should I do?" He didn't want to let her on the floor or go on stage with her. It wouldn't seem right when he gets crowned.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"Let me lean on the wall or someone else," Mafuyu suggested, seeing the undecisiveness in Kei's eyes. "I bet you'll look handsome in that crown," she giggled imagining a golden crown hanging off of Kei's horn.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

He looked at her, uncertain and said "Be careful, I don't want you to trip and get hurt now." He gently let her down show she could pose her feet steadily on the g round and guided her to the wall as he walked up the stage. He held her hand as long as he could while lipping "Won't be long" and got on stage, waiting to hear the name of the queen
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Remy had to stand on his toes to place the crown on Kei's head. Damn him being so short. "And then now, I'll let the queen come up!" Finding his balance on his feet again he gave Kei a wide grin. "For the girl in the most amazing dress this evening! Miss Mafuyu! Would you join your king?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

"Wha-what?!" Mafuyu gasped, holding her hand in front of her mouth to hide her gasp. Unfortunately for her, that was the hand she was supporting herself on the most, and began to fall. 'Oh, snap!'
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Quickly, Kei jumped off the stage and caught her in her fall. The projectors that was on them gave Kei angelic lights over him, which was quite shojotastic in Mafuyu's view. Kei smiled at her and took her bridal style again and jumped back on stage, still holding her. "Look at this, we're the king and queen of this place, isn't that fun?" He asked her. He had a genuine smile and had a hint of laughter in his voice. He was happy.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Rosie clapped for the both of them. "You so disevre it!" She smiled. "But ... You really made me corious about that present", she aditted blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:05 pm

It took Mafuyu a moment to catch up on everything: she had fallen, been named queen, and had been caught by Kei...

She began to giggle, which quickly turned into a great laughter. "We're the king and queen! We're the king and queen!" The ghost curled up into Kei's chest, trying not to cry from laughing so hard. "It's so ironic! King and queen..." Bravely, Mafuyu reached up and pecked Kei on the lips. "Congratulations, King Kei."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:41 pm

At Mafuyu's kiss, he smiled and kissed her back, gently and savoring this moment. He was happy, people were cheering, and most of all, Mafuyu was happy. He kissed her again. He loved it so much when she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Mafuyu broke the kiss, looking away and at the small white haired boy holding a silver crown that matched Kei's. "Now, help me get that crown, O' King," she chuckled, pushing slightly on her demon's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm

He chuckled and, with one arm capable of holding her light as a feather body, took the crown with his other hand and set it on her head. "There you go, my princess" he said with a huge smile, now holding her with his two arms and pressing his forehead on hers. They could hear camera flashes. For the first time ever, the demon of fire was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 am

After everything had died down and all the students but him, Rosie, Kei, Mafuyu, Remy and Elizabeth had left. Harry states a simple fact. "Cleaning this is gonna suck." Going over to his bag, He pulls out his presents for everyone. They are sculptures he carved out of wood he found in the forest. The carvings are of his friends and the wood for each differs, according to personality. But Rosie's is different. It includes two people, who you could guess without seeing it. "Merry christmas guys." He smiles and starts taking down decorations.

(If this were a movie or a play the lights would dim down now. But its not [yet 8D]. So just use your imagination. Merry Christmas to all who read this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: