G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Deck the Gym]

Go down 
+4
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
Mafuyu
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

[Deck the Gym] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:44 pm

"Nah. Minstrel suits me better." Puts his crown on upside down.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Remy laughed and took the crown of Harry his head. "We should give this to Mister kei!" He said. "He went out in that weather to see if everybody was okay. Think its a nice way to thank him!'
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm

"That's right!" He looks over the crowd to find Kei.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:50 pm

"That is a great idea!" Rosie smiled again and looked aroud, searching for Kei. "Were's the guy anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 pm

"Who knows." He keeps looking.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Jeremy came back after having to choose from around 10 flavours. He decided that cherry juice would suit his mood best. He stood beside Remy, taking a long gulp from his cup and listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"Kei's asleep," Mafuyu answered, looking at the dorrs Kei had exited earlier that day. "We were decorating the gym, had a bit of a fight, and he left after. I haven't seen him since..." She added quietly, "I want the dress to be a surprise for him." Then a smile, "I think Kei deserves the crown, too."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:09 pm

"Well we will have to give it to him." He blows up another popper. "Hey... Theirs a crown in this one too... Maybe there are crowns in all of these..." He looks at the box.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:12 pm

"Haha, yeah," Mafuyu nervously said. "Kei and I did that because last year the students got upset at the official king and queen, so we put a crown in all of them so they could have crowns too." She shrugged, "Seemed like a good thing to do." She spotted something green in Harry's pocket. "Is that our mistletoe?!" She gasped dramatically, "Harry, you didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:13 pm

"huh? Oh... " He reaches into his pocket guiltily and takes it out. "It is..."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:15 pm

The ghost huffed, "I had to have a fight with Kei to put those things up! Gimme those!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:16 pm

"My bad. Do you want me to put it back up?" He looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Jeremy looked at Harry with a satisfied smirk decorating his face.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Sniffing Remy looked over at the cup in Jeremy his hand. "That smells nice! Where's you find that?" He looked over to the table.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Mafuyu sighed, "That'd be nice. I don't feel like flashing people with this huge dress." She unconsciously patted down her large skirt. "Besides, I'd rather not have Kei think about earlier this morning. She would've blushed if she could.

"What are you smirking at?" questioned Mafuyu, crossing her arms. "Hm..." She eyed Jeremie, "You look nice, Jeremie." She surprised herself by using his name and not 'vampire.' 'I must be going crazy or the potion really did mess with my mind.'
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Harry reaches up and puts the mistletoe back and quickly steps away from it.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Rosie looked at the boy and pulled him closer. "I don't think you need to look up to know why I did that.' She smiled meanly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:27 pm

He turned to Remy and pointed at the juice stand before turning back to Mafuyu. He raised his eyebrow when she spoke to him. 'Um, thanks,' He examined her. 'Right back at you...' He didn't dare to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:28 pm

"Naw. I have a pretty good guess." He kisses her. Then looks up. "Yep I was right."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"Who cares about the mistletoe anyways?" Rosie smiled and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Harry shrugs. "Probaly people who aren't lovers. If i had to guess."
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Mafuyu looked at Jeremie sadly. "Uhm, this is hard for me to say, but..." She looked off to the side to look away from Jeremie but ended up seeing the kissing couple, and decided to just continue looking at Jeremie. "I'm... I'm..." A sigh of frustration; she hadn't ever been good at apologizing, "I'm really sorry for what I said to you yesterday. It... It's not the real me." Mafuyu pouted and turned around. "So don't think I hate you! I just get pissy easy."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:38 pm

"So ... the party's really gettin' started ... " Rosie looked at the DJ who was seattleing down. "Looks like it'll get noisy soon."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:39 pm

'Oh.. um...' He crossed his arms and looked on his right side. 'Apology accepted I guess... ' He blinked once and looked up at her. ' I myself get quite moody too...'
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:41 pm

"Hmmm.... Wonder if I could beat him in a music battle... Nah..." He takes his guitar off his back and sets it down. then he puts an arm around Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Deck the Gym]   [Deck the Gym] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Deck the Gym]
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Finished Subjects-
Jump to: