G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY LIFE (continuation of scars)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

MY LIFE (continuation of scars) Empty
PostSubject: MY LIFE (continuation of scars)   MY LIFE (continuation of scars) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:38 pm

harry and the nurse opened the door to elizabeths dorm. the nurse covered her mouth with her hand at the sight. the cloth in her room was blotted with crimson spots, she looked at the ground and saw an attept of cleaning the metallic substance from the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE (continuation of scars)   MY LIFE (continuation of scars) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

"Oh." This is all he can utter. He has seen worse... but this is still pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE (continuation of scars)   MY LIFE (continuation of scars) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 pm

"How is she?" Carefully, Rosie opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE (continuation of scars)   MY LIFE (continuation of scars) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm

the nurse looked at rosie. "she lost alot of blood, its a miracle she can even breathe," the young lady looked down at elizabeth. "she needs rest now, please be quiet and stay, she has had alot of trauma it seems. im going to get the supply of blood in my office."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY LIFE (continuation of scars)   MY LIFE (continuation of scars) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY LIFE (continuation of scars)
Page 1 of 1