G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scars.........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Elizabeth sat down on the bed, covered completly with cloth or bandages. she was silent and [code]her eyes were cold a cold red, not the usual green.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Rosie passed by with her iPod, when she noticed Elizabeth. "Hey, what happened?" Rosie said worried. "You don't look so good ... "
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Elizabeth stared up sadly. "i, i...." she couldnt finish. the pain hurt horribly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Rosie sighed and took the ears of her iPod out. "Need me to get the nurse? I saw her in the cafeteria ... " She saw how sad Elizabeth acutally felt. "What happened anyways? Did someone attack you?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 pm

"Elizabeth! I saw your name on the patient list! What happened?" He looks very worried.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:55 am

"n-no," she whispered. "i," she broke down crying. the scars of her past events came to her last night, she couldnt hold it back any more. her other side took over once again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:05 am

"E - Elizabeth ... " Rosie looked even more worried and then looked at Harry for a second. "What happened? Did someone hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Harry just looks worried.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 am

"there w-was so much b-blood," she trembled. "i c-couldnt stop i-it..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:03 am

"Elizabeth, shhh. It's ok now. You're safe."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 am

elizabeth stared at them both in pain. "y-you guy's d-dont have to w-worry about m-me," she cringed.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 pm

"Oh, we really won't with you shaking like that." Rosie putted her hand on her shoulder. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

elizabeth hesithtated. "from t-the very b-begaining?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm

"I - I don't know. If you don't want us to know, you don't have to." She smiled. "It's just good to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm

she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm

"Elizabeth ... You can tell us, but you don't need to." Rosie looked more worried. "We won't tell anyone ... "
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 am

she hesitated. "ok, b-but its l-long..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am

"It's for a friend. We have time."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 am

elizabeth sighed, in relief and sadness, "i w-was abandoned at birth. My adopted mother told me she found me at a pond, in the middle of no were. m-my adopted mother was a women named," elizabeth felt tears well in her eyes. "Anna. she was only in her twenties and she told me it was d-destiny. she took me home and took care of me as best she could, though we were a poor family. one day she got sick and told me to go to the local medicine man. he had a little dinkable liquid for me, prepared for my mother. i went home and she told me to drink it, i was only five, what else was i s-sopossed to do? i drank it h-happily for my mother, but it w-wasnt what it was soposed to be. it was sopossed to be somthing that g-gave me a gaurdian angel, supposavlly, but the medicine man had a greedy daughter, who p-put a little bit of her b-blood in it. Blood from someone who hates you, is horrable, and the gaurdian angel didnt e-end up right. it had the traits of one, but the b-blood messed up its brain." elizabeth wiped a few tears off her eyes. "the fallowing christmas, my mother got me t-this scarf," elizabeth held the peice of cloth in her hand. "i was angry w-with her because i wanted somthing else. when i fell a-asleep, my inner devil overtook my body, sh-she," elizabeth hiccuped. "she stabbed her, forty sevel times. i had t-to watch the whole thing..." elizabeth gripped her arm. "she died because of m-me." elizabeth felt herself go cold, she fainted from the blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 am

"Elizabeth. Anna sounds like a very nice lady." He has tears in his eyes."I'm sure she forgives you."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

"Oh, huney ... " Rosies voice toned up when she said that, wiping some tears out of her eyes. "D - don't you think we should find someone to help her? She fainted ... "
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 pm

"Yeah. Go get the nurse, or Cari, I will stay here in case she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm

"Okay", she awnsered short and walked out of the infimary.

"E - excuse me ... but someone fainted ... " The nurse, which had a coffee break, stood up immedeatly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Harry sat down next to Elizabeth's bed in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:31 pm

elizabeth started tp gove throaty coughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars.........   Scars......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars.........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next