G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REST IN PEACE]

Go down 
+16
Mafuyu
Romeo Giovanni
Gérard Maistre
Jeremie Walling
Peach Poppeline
Jack Carrot
Remy Blanche
Brandon Flowers
Sora
Cari Long
Harry Ink-King
Elizabeth_Margret
Kylar Stern
Tina "Spot" St.Clair
Rosie Broadway
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

[REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Harry meets Kylar's eyes and points off the edge of the cliff. "I Failed. I couldn't save her."
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Kylar calmed down suddenly noticing the cloud of grief that was hanging around the others, and he kneels down by Elizabeth "I'm sorry I yelled but please tell me what's wrong I'm just really worried."

Last edited by Kylar Stern on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Hears harry and turns suddenly "What do you mean you couldn't save her?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm

"I can't believe this happened again. Why am I so weak?" He howls again from pain. "I am no longer needed here. Or wanted. I let her die." His feeling all come out as mumbles, he is talking to himself. "I should leave, nobody wants me here anymore. I'm not wanted anywhere. I only bring other people down." He walks in silence to his room to pick up his bag. "Well. At least I can survive on my own..." He slings his bag over his shoulder and walks outside, Takes a deep breath, And walks away. he never looked back. (Harry is now missing)
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Mafuyu coughed, struggling in Kei's grip when she heard a large CRACK! Then, she became panicked. "Kei! Kei! My arm--my arm doesn't bend that way!"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Sits down next to Elizabeth and also begins to tear up "So that just it?.... Two of them gone just like that. This is just the same as last time." Begins mumbling to himself lost in his own world.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm

elizabeth wiped the tears out of her eyes and looked at kylar. her mouth quivered and she embraced kylar, crying into his shoulder, attempting to calm down. she wailed in greif over her lost freind.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 am

Kylar returns the embrace and tried to offer what little comfort he could to Elizabeth knowing full well it would be a long time before either of them fully recovered.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:26 am

"What happened here?" Brandon asked the two teens. He had heard shouts and thought Sora was doing something again, but he couldn't find the other teacher. So he walked outside looking for traces of the male, but instead saw two students.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Finelly Peach opend her eyes. Seeing the teacher and two nighthour students. " ... What, what happend?" How the hell did I even get here?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Brandon startled, looking at the girl. "That's what I want to know too."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 am

as elizabeth's crys turned into soft whimpers, she turned towards the two, with a worried look, "g-guys, were is harry?" she stood up and calleed his name multiple times, she gave up with a concerning look. elizabeth turned to the changaling and the seiren. "y-you two, go search f-for harry, kylar and i will c-carry cari back to t-the spa,"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

"Elizabeth." Kylar says weakly "She's gone." turns away and begins to wander in his past once again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm

elizabeth stared at kylar and then back down. "y-your right, we should just go back,"
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Gently helps her to her feet and slowly guides her back to her room while doing anything he could to console her along the way and after a long pause says "It's strange... I haven't really been here long at all yet here I am willing to despair over more people than I ever have in my life." Begins to laugh again at himself but is quickly chocked up by his sudden loss.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Gerard kept flirting with the Italian, not letting him escape his grip. "Don't hesitate, I know that deep inside of you, you're enjoying this." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Romeo's face flushed with anger, so he reeled his arm back and punched the boy square in the face. As soon as the other boy was off him, Romeo stuck his tongue out and ran outside. He decided he'd ask Cari to stay the night at her room.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

'OWWW... HONEYYY COME BACK' He ran after him with a desperate pleading expression.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Romeo ignored him and continued running until he saw Kylar supporting Elizabeth. "What happened?" He asked and went to help them.
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Gerard sprang towards Romeo, not expecting him to stop and accidentally bumping into him. 'Huuun~' He looked at Liz And Kylar 'What's wrong with you two? Love problems?' He nudged Liz with a smirk 'Cheated on Kylar, huh?'
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Romeo glared at Gerard. "Now's not the time for jokes."
Back to top Go down
Gérard Maistre

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:20 pm

'Awww, pumpkin, you break my heart when you pull such glares at me.'
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 pm

"I'll break your face if you call me pumpkin again." Romeo growled out, while, taking Elizabeth's arm, putting it around his neck and putting his hand on her waist, to support her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm

elizabeth scowled at gerard, but then romeo put his arms around her waist, she blushed slightly. "g-guys, i'll explain it when we get b-back to the spa." she muttered looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Romeo Giovanni

Romeo Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 am

(um, Elizabeth, We're in the bathhouse atm. -sweatdrop-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REST IN PEACE]   [REST IN PEACE] - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REST IN PEACE]
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next