G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drama class.

Go down 
+2
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

Drama class. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

With the bell already rang, what the teacher says goes. He looked at Mafuyu and whispered to her "Please take care while I'm gone. If he ever touches you, kill him if you want" He let go of her hand and took Harry to give him a piggy back ride to the infirmary. "Harry, can you hear me?" He asked to see if he's conscious or not. His brother was quite strong, even for him when he was in hell.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:54 pm

"What? Yeah. I'm just paralyzed. Don't worry. I've had worse." He pauses. "Thank you for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

"You're welcome." He said, quickening his pace.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the infirmary. The nurse healed him with some magic and gave him bandages around his chest. Even though he's healed, his spinal cord was still sensible. He would need to keep this for a while, or so the nurse said. "Feeling better?" Kei asked, sitting on the neighboring bed from his.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm

"Yeah. I'll just eat and sleep more and i'll be just fine before you know it." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 pm

After a long period of being spaced out from all the love going around, Mafuyu jumped back into her usualy self, though from what Kei had whispered in her ear...

"Na, na," she chuckled evilly, placing her head right on Sora's shoulder. "If you do bad things," her smiled turned deadly, "I'll kill you." She ruffled Sora's hair, "Okay~? Kei's protection is monitored always by me, cared for by me, and only allowed to be touched by me." She pointed to herself with her thumb, still not getting off the teacher's shoulder. "So be a good boy, okay~?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 am

"Harry!" Rosie ran into the infirmy. "I'm so sorry! A couple held me up to thanks me I walked around with that mistletoe ... " She sighed. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 am

Sora glanced at Mafuyu. "I think it should be the other way around." He moved away from the smirking ghost and smoothed his hair. "Anyway, let's just skip class today, since a lot of things happened. You're all free to go." With that he quickly made his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'm fine Rosie. I'll be healed in a few days." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:27 pm

"That's good!" She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

"So don't worry about it." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 am

"Oh, I still am. How would you be if I was the one laying there?" Rosie crooked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

"Worried as heck. But hey. I'm made of tougher stuff. I think. So you can relax."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Cari moved towards Harry and Rosie. "Uh...I could help you heal it faster, if you want." She offered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm

"Only if it isn't too much trouble." He smiles. "If it will drain you don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 am

"It's not." She smiled back slightly. "Though, I'll need access to your back. We'll need to flip you over."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm

"Ugh" He turns his upper body and holds onto the bed to spin the rest of his body. "There ya go."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 pm

"Thanks, Cari." Rosie smiled at the witch.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 pm

"Yeah thanks." He smiles though they can't see.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm

"No problem." And with that she started healing the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm

"That tickles?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama class.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3