G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drama class.

Go down 
+2
Rosie Broadway
Cari Long
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Drama class. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 pm

"So?" Harry spins as he lands and jumps at sora again. Throwing hi whole weight against him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Dodges Harry and grabs his legs and throws him against the wall. "Just fucking die, brat!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Using his wolf sides reflexes Harry uses the wall to jump off of and launches himself at sora again. "Nah. Not today."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Sora growls and uses his tail to strike Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Harry grabs sora's tail and pulls him down as Harry falls. Then he swings him around and throws him at the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Trying to ignore Kei's proximity to her behind whilst lifting up her skirt in an attempt to guard himself, Mafuyu watched the demon and werewolf deck it out.

"Should I do something, I wonder..." She peered back at Kei, looking for an answer, but only got a snivelling face. She slowly looked back to the fight, "Ah, even princes have their useless moments..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Once again harry is thrown but this time he lands in the edge of the stage and a loud crack is heard. "Well crap. There goes my spine. This will take a while to heal." He winces. "Well. I'll take the detentions..." He passes out.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Sora smirked and turned towards Kei. "BABY BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEER~!" He cooed/shouted and flew towards him with his arms wide open.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 pm

He flinched. But this time, while he was sobbing in his lover's dress, he decided to be a man out of it. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt in his place. No more. He whipped his tears on the dress's rim and got up. Back straight and walking in a prideful way, he said with a voice now under control "Everyone....and Sora..." He started, stating Sora as if he was something other than a person "It saddens me to see everyone fight in my place, I who shamelessly ran away like a cry baby. I do not deserve such help. So I beg of thee, do not interfere. This is a family problem. I was able to handle it before...And I still will be....somehow..." He stated, whispering the last word to himself. He turned his head to his brother glomped and closed his eyes, awaiting for the impact. "Mafuyu" h started, standing in front of her, but with his back facing her "What ever happens, remember....I love you."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"OH, MY GOD! HARRY!" Full of anger, Rosie looked at the guy named Sora. "MY GOD! YOU SON OF A ... ARGHH!" Her voice sounded like a little chipmunk screaming. "Harry!" She ran to him, hoping he didn't freggin' died.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Harry opens his eyes and mumbles something that might be "I'm Alive.Don't worry". But he has passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm

"1 day of detention for your language, missy." Sora stated, and then continued. "Heh...Looks like my baby bro grew up a bit?" He had stopped himself from glomping Kei....Which was very hard not to do. "You got yourself a lover? Aw Kei! I thought you loved me!" Sora now stood in front of Kei. "I guess....I can let you go...for today." He tried to smile and quickly patted his brother's arm. "Besides, class is about to start."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh, yeah! I get detention because you were fighting with my boyfriend?! What kind of teacher are you?!" Rosie sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Sora fake coughed. "He started it!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 pm

"I did chill." Harry still has his eyes closed. "So what are my detentions?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 pm

"You will be helping, Mister Jeremy to scrubs the bedpans in the infirmary." Sora smirked and then noticed Cari. "OH! IT'S YOU AGAIN, MY ANGEL!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Cari groaned. 'Not this again!' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Harry sighs. "Yes... sir." He admits defeat with the last word.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

He backed up to be next to Mafuyu and took her hand and proudly replied to his brother "Yes, I love her more than anything else and I NEVER have love you, you pervert! And don't you dare harm her. You'll have to go over MY dead body. And then Mafuyu an I, if she pleases, will haunt you for the rest of your pitiful life once I'll become ghost as well. So paws off!!" He took Mafuyu in his arms and hugged her close to him, still glaring at his brother. He then turned to the other couple and said "Since this is all my fault...well, mostly that thing for being alive" he pointed his brother, referring him as 'it' "I shall take in the one month and one day long detention." He felt responsible for all this.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Sora felt a bit irritated for being called an 'it'. "Tch! We'll see." Then his expression softened. "I'm taking off you detention."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm

"Who? Us or Kei?" Kei seemed like weak spot for Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:34 pm

"Kei, of course." Sora snorted.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:35 pm

"if it wouldnt be any trouble, could someone help me to the infirmary? I can't walk." Harry says meekly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm

"Owh, huney!" Rosie said worried. "You know how hard I would like too, but I can't." She sighed in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Sora gave a brief glance at Harry and coughed. "Kei, darling, could you take Harry-san to the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama class.   Drama class. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama class.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next