G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"It will be a few days Cari. I can smell it." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

'Agreed... I wonder what we'll do till then.' He sighed and pleadingly glanced at the snowflakes hitting the window.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm

"I wonder if we will be able to go to the library. or our dorms?" He looks around.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm

'Pfft, I doubt that... Kei probably won't allow us... I could've at least brought some book to kill time.' he uttered and furrowed his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm

"I might be able to sneak in and out as a wolf and bring things in and out..." He ponders this
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 pm

"I can go with you as a cat." Remy sugested. "Any books you'd prefer Mister?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm

'Mm, you two are quite smart.' he smirked and looked at Remy. 'Not really.' he smiled, and pushed away the bang that was covering his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Cari immediately butted in. "OH! Remy! Harry! I left a bunch of books next to the armchairs in the library! Is it possible if you guys can get them?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 pm

"Yeah. sure." He looks at remy. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm

"Right behind you sir!"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

'I'll stay and watch her while you're gone.' he pointed out and sat cross-legged beside her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 pm

"Thanks!" Harry transforms into a wolf licks at Cari's and Jeremie's faces. Then he runs off with remy right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Cari got bored eventually. "Hey...Jeremy...tell me something about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 pm

"Hey, guys!" Rosie saw them a little too late. "These stupit zombies ... It took a very long time explaining them the celing wasn't really on fire ... Where are we going? No way I am gonna distract those people again! It was a ... nightmare ... " Rosie shivered.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Jeremy opened his mouth to say something but was immediately interrupted by Rosie. He observed her. 'The school has zombies...?'
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm

"Yeah. I do not like that fact myself ... " Rosie shook her head, thinking at the footballgame she had seen with Cari. "But anyways, how are you Cari?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Cari looked at Jeremy with a are-you-stupid face. "Didn't you read the 'History of GATE P'?" And then looked at Rosie. "I'm okidoke"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Harry trots in with a bag full of books in his mouth. "Arooo~~"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Cari yelped in happiness. "SALVATION! Thanks Harry!" And took the bag, immediately opening a book.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

"Glad to see you too, Harry." Rosie patted his head. "And please, do not ever make me do that again!" Rosie looked pretty desperate saying that.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

"Arooo~~" He looks up at Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 pm

'I just came to the school, I ain't interested in any history, whatsoever.' he grunted and looked at Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Harry changes back. "Sorry Rosie. And do you need anything Jeremie? Or Rosie?" He looks at them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

'No, thanks, Harry.' he smiled at him as he watched him turn back into his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 pm

"If you're sure" He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: