G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy Blanche

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Remy looked around once again. How could he ever be so dumb to get sperated from Harry? Why wasn't his scent strong enough to find his friend back? Why - WAIT! He turned his head around again. Thinking he saw Jeremie. But the person already disapeard. "Ow maaaaan." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Harry kicks open the doors again and brings Cari inside the cafeteria. "It's Alright. you're safe now." He smiles then sees Remy. "There you are!!"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 pm

"HOLEY SHI-" Remy screamed. "IS THAT MISS CARI??" With a shocked expression he ran towards the two. "What happend to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm

"she was lost outside. But she will be okay now." He lays Cari by the fire. He turns to Remy. "I found you!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm

He noticed Remy but didn't budge to engage him in a conversation. He was in no mood for talking with anyone. He huddled his chin closer to the collar of his shirt and stared at the two boys. His gaze then fell on Cari.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:33 pm

He feels someone staring at him then looks around trying to find who it is. He then spots Jeremy. And stares back. "Hey Remy. You know him? hat guy staring at us?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Remy turned his head in the direction Harry pointed his face at. Searching true the people for some seconds. "Yeah!" He said smiling. "Thats Mister Jeremie!" With a grin on his face he waved towards the vampire. Only to walk to him after that. "Mister Jeremie! We found Miss Cari outside and she's freezing! We need to get something that'll heat her up!" He told him worried.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 pm

He raised his eyebrow and looked at Cari. 'Sure.' he headed towards her and crouched as he took off his woolen jacket and put it over Cari. 'This might chase the cold away for a while...' He looked up at Harry and blinked once-twice. He observed him and expected him to introduce himself. Jeremy dislikes starting conversations, so he stood silent.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 pm

"Hey, I'm Harry!" He has already forgotten any negative feelings he had. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm

'Jeremy.' he extended his hand for a handshake. 'I enrolled here a few days ago.'
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 pm

" I don't want to be rude interupting like this ..." Was said with a shy undertone. " But Harry ... wasn't Rosie with you a few seconds back?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 pm

"Ummmmm.. yeah. She should be still over there making a distraction..." He looks around"And hello Jeremy"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

He nodded at Harry and eyed Remy. 'Ah, Rosie was the one who shouted something about the ceiling being on fire...? She... sure knows how to distract...'
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:03 pm

"Oh yeah ??" Remy raises an eyebrow "... I didn't notice anyone shouting." However , Remy wouldn't notice it if an elephant would stand in the hallway either. "However, Is Miss Cari okay now ? Shouldn't we give her something hot to drink ? Would that help?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Jeremy looked at Cari and stood up. 'I'll be back in a minute.' He disappeared into the crowd and returned in a matter of minutes, holding a big white cup of hot cocoa. As he passed he could hear moans of delight escape the students' mouth as the cocoa aroma spread around the room. He knelt beside Cari and put the cup on the floor. 'Is she even awake?' He shook her lightly by the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Remy's face lighted with a smile. "Thats so nice of you Jeremie!" He kneeled down next to him shaking Cari's shoulder a little. "Hey , Miss Cari. You hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 pm

'Bad... She's probably passed out...' He sighed and racked his brains for ideas on how to wake her up. He tried a variety of treatments but to no avail. None worked. 'Guess we have to be patient.' He stretched widely.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Cari moaned as she woke up. It felt so warm. She sighed. As she opened her eyes, she saw everyone looking at her in expectation. "Um...Good morning?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

"Ahhh your ok." Harry smiles and sits next to her. "We were worried"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

"Mister Jeremie even went to get you some hot coco." The white haired handed her the cup.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:35 pm

He looked at her, silent as always. He took the cup and handed it to her, the aroma filling the air within the area.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 pm

"Ah! Sorry I caused you all so much trouble!" Hair and eyes turned pink. "Oh, and thanks for the cocoa, Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm

"It wasn't any trouble Cari, Calm down and warm up." He smiles, not really caring that he might have been severely punished for his rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Remy placed a hand on Cari's forehead to check her for a fever. " As long as you're okay we're happy, Miss!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:43 pm

'Yea, agreed with Harry and Remy. Now drink some of it so your body warms up a bit.' He was still kneeling with the cup in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: