G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moment of rest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Moment of rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm

"Might as well." Walks over to her feet and curls up as a wolf to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Smiles and pats Harry's head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

He licks her hand then falls asleep, In perfect heaven for being petted. "arooooo~"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Chuckles slightly and relaxes back in her seat. Sighing, after a few moments of silence, she looks around the room.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm

He starts dreaming. About steaks and food and chasing squirrels. "Aro! Aroooo~"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Moves back attention to Harry, who started howling in his sleep. Deciding that petting will sooth him, she bends down and strokes the wolf's back.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Feeling that he is getting petted he calms down and goes into a deeper sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Yawns and stretches. After a few moments she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Harry is startled awake by the dawn bell. "aro?" He turns back to his human form and stands up. "Hey Cari? you asleep?" Seeing that she is he smiles and stays quiet as he gets a drink.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Has a nightmare about her childhood. "Nhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 pm

"Cari? Are you ok?" He looks worried.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Awakes with a start. "Huh.." Looks around ad then calms down a bit. "I-I'm ok! Just a slight nightmare." She tried forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 pm

"You ok? Need anything?" He still looks worried.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Cari shook her head. "No, Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:47 pm

"Well..maybe some juice." Cari grinned a bit. "If you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:55 pm

"Sure thing" He smiles back than goes to get her drink, Coming back a few secods later and handing her a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:33 am

With all this chattering around, Kei finally woke up, startled by all this chitchat. He scratched his head and looked around. The girl and the boy seemed to be talking happily. Maybe they were good friends. Suddenly, he remembered that the girl was talking to him before he fell back to sleep. He felt ashamed, falling asleep in someone's face. He got up to where the two being were, silently. At a reasonably close distance, he bowed to them while saying "Pleas accept my dearest apologies, Miss Long," they both turned around to him as he continued. "my rudeness towards you must surely be insulting, I am truly sorry. May we set our conversation for an other time, or do you need to ask now. I'm all ears." He stood straight and nobly smiled at Carie. He then looked at Harry and said "And pardon for my interruption, I beg your forgiveness for my uncivilized actions. This shall not be done again."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 am

Cari's hair and eyes flushed into a pretty rose colour. No one had ever talked to her so civilized and kind before! "N-No need to apologize, Mister...um...What is your name, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

"h-hello?" elizabeth stuttered as she walked in. "do y-you guys know w-were the teachers w-went?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

"There are no teachers, as far as I know..." Cari replied looking at the night elf.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

"Aroooo~~~" Harry wakes up and sniffs at everyone then Looks at Kei and transforms back to normal. "Hey there. I'm Harry." He holds out his hand for kei to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

Screaming like a little girl, Rosie runs into the Student Salon (as her werewolf form), hinding behind Cari and Harry - changing back in a human. Gasping for air, she points at the doorway. "Centaurs ... do not ... like ... werewolves", she mumbles. She lets herself fall on a single couch. "Oh, hi. I'm Rosie", she says smiling at Kei.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 pm

"Rosie! What happened? Were you attacked?" He is worried and furious at the thought of his friends getting hurt. This is the only thing that will make him fight.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

"It wasn't my fault, I swear! I just didn't look good and I ran on a centaur ... Too bad for my he and his friend did not like werewolfs." Rosie looked worried. "But don't make a big deal about it. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of rest   Moment of rest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of rest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next