G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agitation 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Agitation 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Sora ran for the Mall toilets and locked himself in a cabin. 'DON'TLETHIMFINDMEPLZ' he kept chanting like a mantra in his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Jer had lost him at some point and decided to ask around. He turned to a woman and she told him that she had seen a young man dashing into the men's room. He thanked her and hurried into the toilets. He wanted to be as silent as possible. He crouched to see if there had been anyone in the cabins. Suddenly he noticed familiar feet in the last one. 'Gotcha.' He thought and entered the neighbouring cabin. He stepped on the toilet and peeked at the other one when his gaze landed on Sora. He rest his hands on the cabin, head lying on them and a smirk decorating his face. 'Sweetheart, it's hard to run away from your true love~'
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 pm

'FUCKIFORGOTIMADEMONOFCOURSEGODWONTHELP' he thought furiously and ...panicky. "GO THE HELL AWAY!" He burst the door open and ran to the parking lot on the basement floors. He hid under a car.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 pm

'Ah...So pathetic.' He pulled a smirk and quickly ran after him, ending up in the crowded parking lot. 'Damn..' He thought and looked around. He then noticed some people casting suspicious looks at some car. He hurried towards it and crouched only to see a kitten playing with a boot. He frowned but just then, while still crouching, he looked at the next car, seeing the shaking demon. A smile grazed his lips and he slowly approached it, hands resting in his pockets. He leaned forwards with a grin. 'Boo.'
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

"!!!" Sora's head crashed so hard with the car's below, that he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm

'.........Whoops.' He poked him, waiting for a reaction. Just then an idea came across his mind. He put on a devilish grin and picked the demon up, heading back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agitation 3   Agitation 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agitation 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4