G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agitation part 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Agitation part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Agitation part 4   Agitation part 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 pm

And so, Jeremy had brought Sora to his dorm, laying him on his bed and draping the sheets over his body. His naked body. That's right. He had undressed him. He had thought of an evil plan to make the demon freak out after he's brought back to consciousness. He took his own shirt off, leaving himself with his jeans only, and plunged himself on the bed, lollipop trapped in his mouth and a book leaning against his legs. He couldn't help but smirk at the thought of what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Agitation part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agitation part 4   Agitation part 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 pm

A couple of hours later Sora found consciousness. He awoke to a breeze around his nether regions. He shot up and looked down. Why was he naked? At least he didn't feel any pain in his lower backside. He shivered at the thought of anything happening to his ass. He then looked around the room, noticing he was not familiar with it. Then he looked at Jeremie's fallen form on the ground. Shirtless. Oh hell he was getting out of here. He quickly dressed and was on his way to the door, when he stepped on a fucking squeaky toy. Who the fuck owned one?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Agitation part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agitation part 4   Agitation part 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Just then Jer heard him and got up. 'Not so fast, big boy.' He smirked. 'You ain't leaving this room.'
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Agitation part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agitation part 4   Agitation part 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 am

Sora glared and burst the door open and ran for it to his own room, looking the door as he crashed it close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Agitation part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agitation part 4   Agitation part 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agitation part 4
Page 1 of 1