G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scared new girl.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

The scared new girl. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Rylin starred at her.
" What's it to you freak?" He stood up running out.

a few minutes later Kat ran back in the cafeteria panting. She than smilled walking back to them.
" Sorry if i offended anyone" She laughed lightly whipping her face
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Elizabeth felt offended by the boy. she looked down at her feet as kat walked in. "it's ok," she emptied her food into the trash walking away. "o-on second thought, I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Her happy expression turned into a glare.
"What did that marron say?" She said, about to get up.
"What ever he did, ignore him. He's wrong in anything AND everything. You stay here, i'll deal with him."
She stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Seeing that the girls were starting to leave Kylar picked up his things and began to follow them "Soooooo who was that guy's problem? I don't know if it's just me but he seemed like a real jerk"
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 pm

She blinked.
"Oh he's my older brother.He's so full of himself" She folded herarms.
"He's really abusive, but..." She shrugged " He's always around... but i want to be better" She smilled
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:26 pm

elizabeth walked towards them. she seemed a little hurt. "i-i'm sorry if i offended him."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 am

"Offended him?!?" Her eyes widdened in her glare.
" well i don'tknow what he said to you, but He doesn't deserve any apopgy, he dooesn't even deserve a say..."She looked at her than looking a little hurt "Just ignore him... He thinks everyone is the same... if i were to say, he deserves to give u an apology"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scared new girl.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2