G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The scared new girl.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

The scared new girl. Empty
PostSubject: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm

She grabbed a tray, with a bag of blood and a small portion of pasta. She always wanted to try the pasta, even if it was like water. It'd fill her up, but barely give her a taste.
She looked around at the kids, than found a empty table. She went to sit down.
As she started to drink, slowly, she looked around. " Where is he?" She asked, than looked down.

She heard howling outside. That made her jump up gasping. Wolves playing outside.
She closed her eyes shivering.
As some kids laughed she went back to eating, ignoring.

She tried to stop shaking. She didn't want a wolf to pounce of her and rip her skin off. Infact she didn't want to pick on a fight with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Kylar was walking through the cafeteria when he suddenly was aware of the unmistakable scent of blood this quickly brought his attention to who appeared to be another vampire sitting at a table across the room. He walked over to the table that she was sitting at and said "Do you mind if I sit here?" As he was already beginning to sit down across from her. "I'm Kylar by the way nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 pm

She blinks, more comfused.
" yea...'" she smilles. ' My name's kathryn' she scratched her head.
' Nice to meet you too'

she than swinged her legs as she drank the blood. She paused, than poured some in a cup, handing it to him. ' Want some?'
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Returns her smile as he pushes the cup back "Thanks for the offer but i haven't needed blood in quite some time I'm under some lets say some unique circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:05 am

She tilts her head. More comfused.
"What do you mean?" she asked, curiouse, learning slightly against the table to him.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 am

Leans back against his chair and says "Well it's a long story but what it all boils down too is that time moves slowly for me."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 am

"I have time!" her mouth opened.
A cool person, talking to her. " So what's your story?" She grabbed back the cup, starting to drink slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Kylar's expression sudenly turned solemn "That's really not something I take pleasure in talking about but I'll show you what causes it if you want me too just don't ask me how."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm

She looked down. "sorry..."
than looked at her hands slightly up. "just wanted to make conversation" She than looked at him "alright, i won't ask how, but i am interested!" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

His face changes to an almost smug expression "Well I'm not sure how your going take this but oh well." In one fluent movement Kylar cut his his finger on his tooth just enough to draw blood and quickly touched it to the padlock on his messenger bag which immediately opened. He reached in and pulled out what appeared to be and old vampire skull bleached white by time and placed it on the table like it was a perfectly normal thing to do. "Well that's it."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm

She blinked, comfused once more.
" So ur blood if like a key and ur bag is like a diary?" She smilled.
"that is awsome .3.!'
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 am

He gave a quick chuckle at Kat's conclusion "I never thought about it that way before, but I guess that's one way to look at it. The one bad thing about it is my injuries take forever to heal this little cut will probably take a few weeks to stop bleeding." Places his finger in his mouth and sucks on the cut hoping to speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm

She frowns, than grabbing a bandaid)
"not the same problem but i do get hurt a lot" She than looked at the skull. Leans towards it "So what's this about?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

elizabeth sat grabbed her tray, picking up a few items. she scanned the cafeteria for someone she knew. she soon spotted kylar and smiled. She walked over silently and noticed a girl. elizabeth cocked her head at the new vampire. "h-hello i'm Elizabeth." she greeted smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Kat again tilted her head. More people.
" OH MAH GAWSH! HAI!" (she jumped over grabbing elizabath's hand shaking wildly.
" I AM KATHRYN!" She jumped down smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm

elizabeth was phased in the girls reaction. "uh c-cute name." she said grining
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 pm

She gasped. "Thank you!!!"
She looiked at them smiling. " SO do any of you like dancing?"
She jumped up dancing. " YEY!" Than she jumped back in her seat clearing her throat
"So you two are friends? U3U"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

She smiled. "i sorta d-dance." she looked down at her feet when kat started dancing. "y-yes we are freinds."
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

" Well! What's stopping u from dancing?!? Dancing is the beauty of body confidence!" She plays for ur entertainment by adam lambert, dancing.
She grabs her out of her seat, not carring who was looking
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 pm

elizabeth blushed deeply. "s-sorry but i don't dance to these kinds of songs," she said scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

"Hay Elizabeth" Kylar said as he saw Elizabeth begin to get a little uncomfortable "Why don't you take a seat?" he motioned to the chair next to his.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

kat sits down playing lady gaga.
"that's only one song" she mumbled.
than smiled. than paused. "SO your the shy type and ur the cool type? hmmm"
She ate pasta squinting. She looked weird trying to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Stern

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Kylar's expression turned slightly irritated "I just love how your stereotyping us and we just met you." he said sarcastically clearly unsettled by the remark.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

She blinked.
"hm? .^. steryo typing..." She looked up.
Really after being around her brother, she didn't know what was wrong or right.
She thought it was normal.

A guy walked in, glarring at kat.
" THERE YOU ARE! Little brat with these loosers!"
She hisses " Go away Rylin! I'm eating lunch with them.
"Well too bad,"
She ignored him continueing to eat her pasta slowly. He than grabbed her hair tightly, banging it on the table. SHe shut her eyes.
"Sorry guys...." She stood up covering her face as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"w-wait..." she yelped grabbing for Kat before she ran but didnt catch her. Elizabeth sighed. "so y-your rylin right?" she glared at him. "w-whats your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scared new girl.   The scared new girl. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scared new girl.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next