G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RAEY WEN]

Go down 
+4
Cari Long
Sora
Elizabeth_Margret
Kei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei

Kei

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:53 pm

It was December 31st. All school was getting ready for this happy event. Both Day and Nigh hour were running the halls, meeting with their friends before heading to the salon, which would be officially open in the next hour since starting too early may exhaust the students too quick. The salon was filled with balloons, liquors, some of the remaining Christmas decoration, such as the Christmas tree, but the colors were more with the silver and gold to not give a too holly spirit.

As per usual, Kei was working hard so that the place would be neat and clean, even though he knows that it's gonna be a disaster at the end of the party. While swiping the floor with a broom, he looked at the room
s overall placing. It was well done.

Satisfied, he stood up straight from his bended position from the swiping and cracked his back a bit. He felt as if he was becoming old. He turned his head to the side, looked into the nothingness while feeling the wind of despair blowing his soul. He could already see himself in a rocking chair shouting to some kids about going on his lawn. Refusing his reasoning, he decided to wear a party hat. And be happy about it. He saw that most kids were happy for mostly anything. He'd try to smile more and laugh some bit.

Putting away the broom in the storing room, he practiced his smiles. but as he walked there, he saw his reflection on the hanging mirror on the wall and realized that his smiles looked more diabolical than happy. Right away he frowned and looked away. He sighed and went on with the cleaning, or what was left of it. All he needed to do really was to bring in the coffee and some sweets.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 am

elizabeth walked into the salon astanoshed by the colors. "w-wow kei," she said in awe. "you d-did all this?"
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 am

He heard a voice from behind him. He was sure that he locked the doors. He shrugged it off, it wasn't the first time that the salon's door lock failed. "Oh, actually, no." He started, turning around to face Elizabeth, who was still far from him. "I had helpers, but they left to prepare." He said. "But pardon me, I still have a few things to do before it's actually finished. "Oh," He stopped walking before passing the door. "May I ask your name? I see that you know mine. I'm deeply sorry if you have said it before."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 am

Sora was patrolling the halls/searching for Kei, when he noticed a girl with dark blue hair walk by. He smirked and decided to seduce her with his great looks. (PFF) So he followed her to the Salon. He heard her talk. He distinguished 'Kei' as one of those words and then he heard his lovely baby brother talk, so he immediately ran towards the voice, shouting "KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Cari Long

Cari Long

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 am

Cari had been lost, yet again. That's when she noticed Elizabeth up ahead and after her was that perverted freak of a teacher, Sora. Fearing that the creep might do something to the innocent Elizabeth, she followed after them. Elizabeth walked in a room, that she suspected might be the Salom and saw Sora eaves dropping. Then he suddenly lunged forward through the doors and screamed "KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI" Now afraid that he would molest his brother, Cari lunged in after him, trying to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 pm

elizabeth blushed at sora's attempt but giggled when he screamed at kei. "i'm E-Elizabeth." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth, but please forgive me, I hold dear to my life." He said after bowing to her and started running away from his brother. Sora was a pain the everywhere. Lately, he's been hearing footsteps and breaths behind his dorm's door. Kei's suspecting that his brother is now stalking his dorm. But as he left the salon, he announced everyone that the salon was now open for public.
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 pm

Damien arrived at school earlier...well, this morning actually. He arrived by taxi, at around 8 a.m. The taxi driver was talking a lot, thinking that the boy was listening to him, but...the boy wasn't there. He was looking at the window, being deep down in his (dark) mind. He always knew that someday, it would happen. He knew that someday, her new mom would be annoyed by his presence and then, she would send him away. Away from home, away from his city, away from his own life. She said she wanted to give him another chance to do his life better?Pff, better believe it, because he knew that he will do his best to stay just like he was, before entering in this new life, in this new city, in this new "home".
When he entered, he suddenly became more nervous. Was it because he was finally there?He didn't really know about this, but then, he really felt alone in this great place. He sighed and followed the "map" that his mom gave to him. After losing himself only three times, he finally found his dorm. He opened the door; nobody was there. Fortunately, because Damien didn't want to talk with someone. Not yet, actually. He wasn't ready.
*Maybe she was right about a new start...And also, it's New Year's Day!She's always that "funny"...Oh!What am I thinking of?*
The guy shook his head and tried to erase that thought. Later, after putting his clothes in the drawers and all this stuff, he hadn't see the person that was with him. He did a little and short smile and went out. He finally decided to do a little visit, being too curious (a strange emotion that he never felt before...or almost never...).
He lost himself, at total, 33 times. He lost himself so many times that he didn't see lunch time and the afternoon pass. When he looked outside, after a long time, he suddenly understood that he lost his time by doing this. Being angry at himself, he walked in a direction that he thought it was familiar...
Now, (I don't know how he got there) he's in front of the open door that leads to the student's salon. He looks the people that are in there and then, he really feels like he doesn't belong in there.
*Everybody seems to know each other pretty well*, he thinks.*I can't go in there and break their party...*
As he was thinking about that, he didn't see that his foot were walking by themselves and suddenly, he bumps into someone. He immediately returns on Earth and he's starting to blush. He apologizes by saying an inaudible "sorry", then tries to run away, but steps on his own foot and falls on the ground. Too shy to answer or to react normally, he stays there, all red, waiting for something to happen.

Last edited by Damien Beaulieu on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Cari had watched Sora run after Kei, when someone bumped into her. She heard a quiet "sorry". Turning around she saw a boy on the ground. "Oh! Are you okay?" She outstretched her hand for the boy to take, to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 pm

elizabeth was walking with cari when she was bumped into by another dark elf. elizabeth stared at him in surprise. *i thought i was the only one,* she thought cocking her head. elizabeth woke up from her thinking once again. "are you guys o-ok?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:44 pm

After some time, Damien hears some people asking if he’s okay. He doesn’t want to open his eyes yet. He’s too much embarassed to do something, so he still waits. Waits for what?He doesn’t know. When he only hears a silence, he opens one eye. He sees that he bumped into a girl and she was standing there, her hand outstretched toward him to help. He now has his eyes wide open. He doesn’t move a single inch. At this moment, his head starts to spin and several thoughts run through his head…especially one. He remembers that he wants to be as invisible as possible. That was his credo. He keeps saying to himself:
*I have to run away, I have to run away, I have to run…*
But he wasn’t moving. Now, he feels like every part of his body is red. Red with same. He thinks that this ride lasts an eternity, but in fact it only takes a few seconds of his life.
He shakes his head gently, just to put his ideas at their place. He sighs and thinks again about what his mom told him earlier in the week.
*A new beginning, huh?...Well, maybe if I only do this, it won’t completely change my personality, right?If I only do this…*
He sighs again. Was it so hard to do something like that?Just a simple gesture to accept the hand extended towards you. Just this. After saying in his head that he was acting so stupidly, he takes the girl’s hand and grabs it weakly. Now that he’s on his feet, he looks at the girl and after a while he turns his gaze on the ground. His mouth opens to say a quiet, as always:
-…Th…Thank you. I’m…fine.
He looks at the other girl that asked if they were okay. He says:
-…Fine. We’re fine.
Then, he doesn’t wait anymore; he turns and looks for the door when he entered. He begins to walk slowly towards it, but he stops at the last step he had to make to go out of this place. He looks around and decides to stand in a corner of the room…because he wants to know what will happen in this spot. Were they celebrating New Year’s Day?He wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Being as tall as he is, Harry saw his friends over the crowd as soon as he walked in. "Hey guys!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Cari looked up at Harry. "Oh Hey."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm

"Whats going on?" He looks around.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Yawning Remy walked in the room, rubbing his eyes and mumbling something about stupid cracky shelved. His eyes spotted some of his friends and he walked towards Cari. "Miss! How are ya?"
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Elizabeth cocked her head to the side. "um, y-you knew?" she questioned towards the other night elf.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 pm

"OH, MY GOD. HAPPY ALLMOST NEW YEAR EVERYONE!" Rosie smiled brithly and added herself to the group. "Oh, who are you?" She smiled at Damien. "Nice to meet you, I'm Rosie." She went to stand next Harry.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hi Remy." Cari said, while looking at Damien. Strange kid, he was.

Last edited by Cari Long on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:58 pm

(Huh...did you read my reply?Because, in this reply, I say that I took the hand of Cari and then, I went in a corner of the room, to not disturb anybody. I send this reply, I clearly know that I wrote that.)
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am

Damien Beaulieu wrote:
(Huh...did you read my reply?Because, in this reply, I say that I took the hand of Cari and then, I went in a corner of the room, to not disturb anybody. I send this reply, I clearly know that I wrote that.)
(OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...I JUST NOTICED LOL I must've missed it. I'm pretty blind LOL...I feel stupid now)
Back to top Go down
Damien Beaulieu

Damien Beaulieu

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 pm

(It's Okay ^^'' don't feel stupid just for that!Everybody makes mistakes, it's human!^^ Don't worry about this. I have to admit that my reply is pretty long too, so we can lose the attention pretty fast U.U'' I have too much creativity...U,U (I think I should stop sending messages like this...I'm making FLOOD!Oh Nooo!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[RAEY WEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RAEY WEN]   [RAEY WEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RAEY WEN]
Page 1 of 1