G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music is my muse~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Carrot

Music is my muse~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:34 pm

éWas that my little Peachy singing?" Jack overdid the pronouciation of his words. "Because it was damn beautiful!" He smilled and patted the girl on her head. "Ah, Poppeline ... allways to find in a classroom!" He looked at Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

"Jack?" Peach squeeled suprised. "What are - where do you come from this suddenly?" Confused she looked around. She did not notice him entering the room at all
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

"Hello. And who might you be?" Brandon smiled at the other teen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"'Sup? I am Jack the Great Carrot." His grin was huge. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

"Brandon Flowers." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"He's our music teacher, Jack." Peach explained to Jack, only to turn her head towards Brandon after.. "This is ... my half brother." She pointed at the male. "Who should talk more polite to teachers." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Jack needed to hold himself in not laughing with the guys name. "Nice last name", Jack slimed. "Very ... ordinary."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Brandon glared a bit at Jack. Oh, how he hated disrespectful brats. 'How could that nice little girl be connected to this runt?' He thought to himself. Then he smirked. "I could say the same about yours."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"Jack, stop it! You are talking to a teacher!" She mumbled towards her brother with an angry expression. "Show some respect!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"What? I think you need to earn your respect. No exeption for teachers, Peachy!" He grinned and oked the girl. "Ah, kids these days ... " he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Flowers

Brandon Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Brandon looked away from the boy and coughed. "Anyway, I'll see you next week, miss Poppeline."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:51 pm

"Damn, girl! You're taking all of the classes. You, my darling, are a nerdy on speed." Jack laughed and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Fealing a headache comming up the redhead placed a hand on her forehead. "Yes looking forward tot that. And please take my brothers apolegy in my place Mister Flowers."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm

"Hey! You don't need to apologize!" Jack turned his head. "Flower, she didn't apologize."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Placing her hands in her hips she snorted. "I choose if I want to apologies or not myself, thank you!" Angerly she crossed her arms. "And it is Flowers , not Flower! He is a very nice teacher Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm

"Sure, whatever. You just don't need to apologize for me." Jack smiled calm. "I am sure Flower's a good guy. I just hope he's for me too. Not many teachers can stand me." He patted the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music is my muse~   Music is my muse~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music is my muse~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2