G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweatdrops.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack Carrot

Sweatdrops. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 pm

"I don't really know if it's okay", Jack murmbled in a short time. He took Peaches hand and sat down. "I really don't know how to tell you this the subtile way..."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 pm

"Then just spit it out? Please your getting me worried here!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 pm

"You should!" Jack putted his hand on his face. "I really, really, really don't feel comferable telling you this... But my dad's idon'tknowwhat told my I shoud, so ... " Jack bited his lip and looked at his sports shoes. "Is it enough if I say I don't want to shower with the guys not because it's little up there?"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:25 pm

"Jack are you saying that you are into dick?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm

"Wait ... what .. NO!" Jack blushed more and looked away. "Not in a rude way ... "
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:30 pm

That made Peach giggle. "Just wanted to be sure." She said singing a little. "But Jack ...Your my big brother. I love you. It's like that it's like that." She shot a smile at im.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

"No, I really understand you don't want to talk to me anymore ... And yes, I will try not to be gay anymore and stuff ... Thanks for - WAIT WHAT?" Jack looked up.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Rosie Broadway wrote:
"No, I really understand you don't want to talk to me anymore ... And yes, I will try not to be gay anymore and stuff ... Thanks for - WAIT WHAT?" Jack looked up.
Goddamnit o.o
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Laughing at her brother Peach looked up. "I'ts OK. I've got nothing against it silly."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Jack smiled. "Silly, that's right", he repeated her. "But you really don't care? I even bet you think it's hot!" Jack laughed because of his joke.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 pm

The redhead rolled her eyes. " We were heaving a perfect brother - sister moment and then you say that!" She pouted while she placed her face on her nockles.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm

"Dear, dear Peach ... I don't know anyhting about brother and sister moments ... " Jack grinned and went trough the girls hair with his hand. "You know that! Silly."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Rosie Broadway wrote:
"Dear, dear Peach ... I don't know anyhting about brother and sister moments ... " Jack grinned and went trough the girls hair with his hand. "You know that! Silly."
I am such a douche bag << .
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:53 pm

"We can try to teach ourselfs ...?" Peach suggested. "I've always wanted a 'bigger brother' type around." She elt Jack stroke her hair. "And I'll do my best to be the little annoying sister."
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm

"You're not doing it the right way", Jack said, "I don't think you're annoying in any way." He sighed. "And I am like the bigger and older brother, right?" Jack smirked.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm

"Your also the one with an ego till China." Peach joked again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm

"Yes. I know." Jack smiled. "And don't drown me in that sarcasm of yours! It would be a very tragic way for me to go!"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"All the great ones go lame, my dear brother."Peach stood up. "Now, if you're not planning on showering back there. Won't you go shower somewhere else. you still reek like hell." She waved her hand in front of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm

"It's the sweet, sweet smell of freedom, my Peachy!" He stood up and gave the little girl a hug. "Can't you feel it, Peachy?"
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Holding her breath the girl did her best to push her brother away. "Yeah ! The feeling of vommiting! Let go Jack you have no idea how EEEUWRG this is!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

"Yeah, freedom means vomiting in public too, Peach." He smiled one last time and let her go. "It's just sweat..."
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"No, its sweat dirt and fhily!" She placed herself like a little mother. "Jack Carrot go wash yourself NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm

"Oh ... my ... God ... " Jack felt on the ground of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Peach Poppeline

Peach Poppeline

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm

"WHAAAT?" Peach yelled offened. " WHATS SO FUNNY??" Her jaw dropped insulted.
Back to top Go down
Jack Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

"Your so mum a like, sweetheart." Jack stood up, pinking some tears away. "You're such a fun mess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweatdrops.   Sweatdrops. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweatdrops.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Day Hour :: Football Field-
Jump to: