G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Wound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Noah, freshly arrived at Gate P was walking in the nearby forest, breathing in the fresh natural air until WHAM! he tripped and hot gravely wounded. He tripped on a rock due to his blindness and got his knee flesh open. The chunk of flesh was holding onto the knee as if it was a toothpaste cap. He didn't feel much pain since he was quite use to pain. A few minutes later, he miraculously arrived to the infirmary, opened the door and said with a smile "Ma'am, I think I'm bleeding!" Frankly, he was even whiter than usual. He had lost allot of blood in his trip. Strangers could follow him with the trail of blood he left.
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"The nurse is not here right now," Ristaccia informed, rolling back the curtain to see her patient. Her eyes closed, aloof, "All you get is her assistant--" Ristaccia had opened her eyes and stopped speaking when she saw the extent of the boy's knee. "You are aware that most of your knees is gone, right? I can see the bone." She sounded oddly calm about it all, helping the blind boy over to a bed. "Give me a second and I'll heal that right up." Her voice never changed octaves, and only stayed in the range of three or four notes.
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 pm

"Is that so? I'll have to take your word for that!" He said still smiling. Things rarely angered him. He was mostly happy and calm. He had lost his sight and allot of his senses of touch, but he's glad to be alive,and that the only thing that motivates him on living.
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Ristaccia sighed and held her hands high over Noah's knee. After muttering a spell in an old foreign language only known by elves, the princess slit her hand open, deep enough to let blood drip a few times on the wound. She watched carefully how much blood she let drop, and once she reached a good number, clenched her fist and began bandaging it. A few moments later the wound hissed and sealed up, regenerating flesh at an amazing speed. A bit after she spoke, "All better." She smiled even if he couldn't see it and patted the knee. "If it's a little stiff, tell me. ...If you can feel it, of course."
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 pm

"I suppose that I'm fine ma'am" He kept on smiling. But something ticked him. What she chanted, he has heard it somewhere. His parents, when they were alive, never actually taught him elven language even though they sang him elven lullabies when he was a baby. He wanted to ask the woman if she was an elf, but he refused, since they barely knew each other and he thinks that asking personal questions towards strangers is rude.
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:23 pm

"Bye now," she chirped, attempting to bring some life into her usually monotone voice. Her ability to change octaves had gone toward her singing her entire life, leaving her unable to change pitch unless in song. "I hope I don't see you in here again too soon." She flipped her green ponytail over her shoulder, since it got caught in the nurse's uniform collar too easily.
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 pm

"See you soo-" He tripped as he crossed the door frame. Looks like he'll be visiting the infirmary sooner than expected. He's quite clumsy for his age. Usually, though, he's less unlucky than this, but since it's the first day of school, and still quite early, there aren't much people around, so it's hard for him to hear his surroundings, since pretty much everything aren't living things. Thus no sound. He was raised to walk silently, so he couldn't refer to his footstep's echo for the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Ristaccia swerved in her rolling chair, hearing the crash. "...Er..." She sighed, picking Noah up by his arms, her ear accidentally brushing his. "Oops, sorry," she hefted the blind boy onto the bed, "Don't move. At all." She gently touched the growing bump on the male elf's head, trying not to wince at the growing goose egg. Her fingers lit up after she muttered a single words, and she rubbed the spot in circles, easing it away.
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:20 pm

"Sorry about that" he chuckled. "I guess I'm dangerous when I'm all alone. Having no other person makes it hard to define the providence of the sounds. That's how I usually see the world...Kinda like bats do, i guess." He smiled, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh," Ristaccia said simply, shrugging back into her chair. "I'd walk you around, but I can't leave the infirmary until the nurse comes back." She looked out the window and at the growing garden, "I think you shouldn't try walking around now, especially if that's actually how you get around..." She thought, "Tomorrow the students will start coming in quickly."
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 pm

"Oh...Looks like I got lost of the track of time." He said. Now realizing that he came a day early. He doubted that the dorms were open at this time. "Sorry for my rudeness, but may I ask you a question ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Ristaccia

Ristaccia

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

"Go ahead," Ristaccia shrugged, scratching a random scribble onto the note board she had been using for illustrating her newest murder tactic. "Question all you like."
Back to top Go down
Noah Leblanc

Noah Leblanc

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:00 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you were an elf. I heard chantings, and I tihnk it may be elven chants...not that I know them, but they sounded familiar... I never actually learned the elven language" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep Wound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Wound   Deep Wound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Wound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Day Hour :: Infirmary-
Jump to: