G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Out [Everyone RP]

Go down 
+4
Harry Ink-King
Mafuyu
Remy Blanche
Kei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:49 pm

"Thats Mafuyu. she hates vampires."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Jeremy tried as hard as he could to get back to his normal self but failed. His vision was getting blurry and a migraine immediately attacked his head. He stuck his thumb in his mouth and bit on it, expression same as before.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 pm

"We have no time to waste." Harry picks up Jeremie and starts running for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm

"WAIT FOR US!!" before we'll seperate again. Was shouted by the cat after running clumbsy behind Harry.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Cari looks at Harry, running down the corridor and says silently. "I could've performed first aid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Rosie, who didn't really understood the situation, catched them up pretty quickly. "I don't think she'll be there. I guess Cari can help, trough ... "
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Jeremy was left in the hands of Harry. He was unable to think straight. The panic attack he had received was worse than the ones he had gotten before. He kept biting on his thumb, slight drool trickling down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

"It's Ok Jeremie. We can help you now." He has arrived in the infirmary, that thankfully has a little light. Harry immediatly sets him down on a bed and checks his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:00 pm

"Is there something I can do besides only watching?" Rosie hated it when she felt useless.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm

"Yeah me too!" He went to stand next to her. " I want to help too!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Cari sighed and followed after Harry, mumbling to herself. "No one ever listens to me..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

"Talk to him. Tell him that he is going to be alright. I think he is in shock." Harry looks at the vampire and wonders what else he can do. "Cari. You said you could do first aid?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Rosie got a glass of water for the vampire, if he'd need one after his panic attack. "Hey, Jeremy ... " Rosie pulled Remy's hand, she was sure he was better in that stuff. "You'll be allright, okay? Harry and Cari are taking care of you right now."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

"Yeah. I can." She moved towards Jeremy, while muttering something under her breathe. Her hand light up in a bright yellowish-white hue and she pressed it to Jeremy's head and then chest.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 pm

"Jeremy, remember to breathe, okay? It's important right now." Not that vampires need to breathe. "It'll calm you down, man. You'll be okay. You're in great hands."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Jeremy looked at everyone but was unable to answer. His eyes turned away to the wall opposite him.
As soon as he felt Cari's hands on his body, he violently pushed them away and turned to the other side. He curled his knees to his stomach and slightly started sucking on the tip of his thumb. He was entering the second stage of a mental shock. He closed his eyes and his body started shaking.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm

"Tch! Dammit Jeremy! Stop moving! I'm trying to help you!" She growled and put her hand back on his head, while the other was put around his chest, restraining him.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm

A little unsure of what to do Remy came closer petting Jeremy's hand that wasn't near his face. "Jeremy, I- it's going to be okay ... alright?" Oh God he was so useless
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm

"Jeremy! I know you're in the middle of a crisis right now, and I know you cannot controle yourself, but you have to let us take care of you. It'll go away that way." Rosie normally didn't knowed anything to calm a person down.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

His body was trembling more and more with every second that had passed. He sucked on his thumb harder, the shock reaching its final stage. He was at the verge of entering a coma condition.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Cari got tired of his antics, her sadistic side resurfacing. She slapped him hard. "Get a grip, you slob!"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Remy's jaw dropped. " YOU REALLY HAD TO SLAP HIM??!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"I didnt want to do this." He grabs Jeremie's Head and hits his temple only hard enough to knock him out. "Don't worry. That hit wont kill a vampire. Sorry Jeremie. I had to."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"No. I should've punched him, but I got compassionate." Cari grounded out.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Even though Cari's slap was incredibly painful, he didn't move a muscle. He had been knocked unconscious and couldn't feel, nor hear anything that was happening around him. His thumb stayed in his mouth, a usual thing to do when you're trapped in a shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Out [Everyone RP]   Black Out [Everyone RP] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Out [Everyone RP]
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: