G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goofing Uniforms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Humming happy Remy swirled his legs up and down. He sat on the first bench he's seen and gazed at the school once more. He couldn't believe he was here. Mistress always homelectured him, and was probely never planning on sending him to a school. But look at him here he was. Even wearing a uniform! He alwasy had wanted one since he was small and saw the studens of nearby schools pass by. He looked at them with big eyes. They were one group. Goofing around and playing with eachoter. Only he would have never fit in with his ears and tail. He sat still for a moment onley to put his feet with him on the bench , and placed his chin on top of that. Who would have thought ...
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:33 pm

A wolf jumps up next to him on the bench and howls "Arooo~~~"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Caught off guard Remy jumps up. "Ah jeez!" He then says reliefed. "Its just you." Smiling softly he petted the wolf. "Its you, right Harry?" He asks to be sure while stroking the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Harry randomly changes back" Yep. It's me. how many other black wolves do you know that don't eat you when they see you?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm

"Ah , You got a point there." Remy admitted blushing a little at his dumb action. "I guess I was just a little too deep in thought to think clear..?" He used as a weak exuse.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 pm

"Whatever. I didn't warn you... so what were you thinking about?" He looks over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Sitting back on the bench next to harry, Remy twist his finger in his hair. " Eh ... saying it like that makes it sound really silly." He laughed at himself. "It's not very important anyway." Facing his werewolf friend he smiled friendley. "And you ? Why are you wandering around like this?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:57 pm

"I was bored. And looking for people to talk to." Adjusts his shirt. "Man these uniforms, they look nice but... i like more freedom...."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Placing his chin back on his knees he looks at Harry's shirt. "You dislike them ? I think their great. Makes me feel part of a group." He grinned content.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 pm

"True. But i'm used to just my tank top... It feels weird to me..."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Remy whiped some dirt off Harry's shirt. "Don't worry, It suits you! ... as long as you don't get dirt all over it, that is."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 pm

"Nah... I don't know..." He brushes it off a bit
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm

"You ever went to a real school before ?" The white haired kid asked, watching the building again. He was quit nervous to be honest. Hoping he won't get disapointed because he was making everything sound so hopefull in his head.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:14 pm

"nope. Lived on my own savaging for most of my life. yep...." He looks away.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Biting his lip regretfull Remy stared at his toes. "I'm sorry ..." he mumbled. "But, now you're here, lets make the best out it!" He turned his head and smiled as warm as he could.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

"I plan too!" He turns an smiles back, all troubles now behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Kei was watching tv in the student's salon. Zapping from channel to channel, he stopped on the weather channel. It announced a huge snow storm. Alerted, he ran outside to warn the students outside. He didn't bothered for the day since they were asleep by this time. Once outside, he saw two students talking on the bench. He jogged towards them and huffing as he stopped. This school was quite big. "Sirs, I would like to warn you that a snow storm is coming it's way soon. It would be wise if you would come and take shelter and stay indoors for the meanwhile. Please follow me." He bowed with an arm in front of him and stood back straight. he had this habit to be ultra polite with people he doesn't know much.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:44 pm

"Thank you! My name is Harry. What's yours?" He starts walking toward the night building, following the demons advice.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

"Hello, My name's Kei. Sorry to not being able to continue this conversation, we are quite in a hurry, I have to recruit everyone in the school. It's said that the storm may last a few days or so. We rather not take any risks." He said in almost one breath. He was walking in a quick paste while holding his woolen scarf closer to his face. He hates cold. He hated snow. He hated winter. Thus, he could easily predict when a storm is coming, and in how long. He had already directed everyone else in the school to the cafeteria so he could take the presences. "Please wait in the cafeteria while I'm gone, I'll go search for other people who may still be outside." The have already arrived in front of the door that led to the cafeteria. There were already a crowd of students talking and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm

"A - ah ok. ... We'll just wait here I guess?" Remy said, asking that to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Suite of this thread: Black Out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goofing Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofing Uniforms   Goofing Uniforms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofing Uniforms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: School Yard-
Jump to: