G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PIRATES INVADE

Go down 
+3
Remy Blanche
Cari Long
Mafuyu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 am

"SHIVER ME TIMBERS!" Mafuyu called out, waving around an ancient looking sword that probably came from when she was alive. "AVAST YE, SCALLYWAGS, FER I BE MAFUYU THE GHOST PIRATE HERE TO TAKE YER BOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!" Suddenly, a great ghost ship (almost identical to the Black Pearl) rose from the ground. Mafuyu leapt onto it, cackling and swinging her sword, before holding up her first treasure... A jar of dirt.

She had been watching way, way too much Pirates of the Caribbean lately.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 am

"YE GOT A JAR OF DIRT! YE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!" Cari, clad in pirate clothes, said dancing around and flailing her arms about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 am

"And RUM!!" Mafuyu exclaimed, holding up a large bottle of alcohol. After slapping on an eyepatch, Mafuyu took a large swig from the bottle, holding the flask professionally by the neck.

After a prolonged drink, Mafuyu smiled devilishly and handed over the bottle to her pirate friend. "Here ye go, Cari of the Many-Colored Hair!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

"THANK YE, CAP'AIN!." Chugging down what was left of the rum, Cari hic-upped. What a lightweigh.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 am

"You are intoxicated already!?" Mafuyu yelled out, swinging her arm over Cari's shoulders. "How are they teaching kids today... I could chug this down when I was ten!" Finishing the bottle, Mafuyu directed the hiccupping Cari to the crow's nest. "This is your post, ye scallywag! LOVE YE POST!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:38 am

"CAP'AIN! YE THINK I'M DRUNK, BUT I'M NOT! THIS IS JUS' TO FOOL THE OTHER DUMB PIRATES, SIR!"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:42 am

"OH, I SEE, ME SLY FRIEND!" Slapping Cari on the back (but meaning it more like a pat), Mafuyu laughed heartily. "Ye shall be a great asset to this ship, me hearty! Let us go an' recruit more pirates!" Mafuyu manned the great wheel, a great, evil smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 am

"AYE AYE CAP'AIN!" Cari yelled while crawling up the ladder to her post.
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 am

"AWAY WE GOOOOO!!!!" The ship began flying around the school, Mafuyu cackling at the time. Playing pirates was fun!

"WHO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO JOIN OUR RANKS!?" Mafuyu called out, scanning the growing crowd of students at the ground.

"I do, I do!" a random werewolf cried out, waving a hand. Mafuyu assessed him, and waved a hand dissmissively.

"I THINK NOT! SHOOT THE CANNONBALL!" With a pull of a string, a cannonball flew toward the werewolf and struck him, shooting him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 am

Cari cackled evily. "SHOOT 'EM ALL, CAP'AIN! NO ONE IS WORTHY!"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:58 am

" I AM!!" A white haired boy in ripped clothes came up. "MIISS CAPTAIN, WITH MY CATCLIMBING SKILLS AH AM GREAT FOR YERR CROWS NEST!" He breathed in a big gap of air to make himself look tougher.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:39 pm

"wow, why are they dressed up as pirates on the play set?" she looked at the bottle of alchohol, her sweat droped and sighed. "great their drunk."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm

"REMY! YE FIEND! THE CROWS NEST IS MINE!"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:46 pm

'NAH - AH Miss! I STOLE IT FROM YA!!" Remy said snirking mean. "WHATCHA GONNA DO 'BOUT IT??!"
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"Captain Mafuyu..." A thin weak shoeless Kei came out from a cabinet. He wore a light pink bandana, an apron and old ripped clothes that were now too loose for him, holding a wooden broom. "Can I have food now? It's been three days since and I've done all that you asked. Cleaned the toilets, ecery floor crack, washed the sails, cleaned the tanks, waxed your shoes, watered your plants and I just finished a pie for you *cough cough* And I think I caught a cold." he added at then end, almost bent in two from the coughing. He was the ship's poor slave.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm

"SLAVE! DON'T YE TALK TO DER CAP'AIN THAT WAY! YE SCUM!"Cari growled and waved around her really sharp sword.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

A heavily Tattooed werewolf jumps out of the hold. "YAAARRR! I BE WILLING TO HELP YEE!!"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm

"WHAT A CREW ME HAVE!" Mafuyu cackled, continuously pulling the cannonball string at those unfortunate souls on the ground. "We scurvies shall have a run of this school! YARRR!!" The ghost popped another bottle of rum out and downed it in a single gulp. 5000 years gives someone a great tolerance...

"Yar, scallywag that be named Remy, ye shall be positioned at the bow! Tattoo pirate of the wolves, take care of the cannonballs!" Mafuyu threw the rope to the werewolf before floating to her favorite (and only) slave. "Oh, my cute little slave..." Pulling an apple out of her hat, Mafuyu swung it in front of her slave. "You've done good work. Make sure there's ice cream in that pie!"

Last edited by Mafuyu on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

"AYE CAPTAIN!!" He gladly takes the rope and begins firing at the very unfortunate souls on the ground. "Aroooo~~"
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 am

With the apple tightly gripped in his hand, he looked down at her( he's still taller than her) and looked at her with watery puppy eyes. That was like, a half of more than the 1/2 he had last week. If it were a shojo, there would be bubbles, sparkle and light pink background surrounding him. "Y-yes captain, right away!" He dash to the kitchen and took out a vanilla icecream and put it on top of the cake. He didn't know how, but the ice cream didn't melt on the freshly baked pie. Was it the fact that this ship is completely weird? He didn't care. He had a full apple! He'd be full for a whole two week! He was so happy, nothing could kill the mood. Not even the ceiling's wood ply that fell and smacked his face, pinning him to the ground. NOTHING!!
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 pm

"YE SCUM! TATOO DOG! YE AIN'T DOIN' YER JOB RIGHT! USE MORE FORCE, LAD!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 pm

"AYE!!" He starts shooting at random people. Whoever he hits doesnt get up again. Ow. "AROOOO~~~"
Back to top Go down
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"SHOW NO MERCY!" Mafuyu yelled, swinging her scabbard around. The sword that was in it flew out, flying down to the ground below.

Someone screamed, and Mafuyu threw her empty scabbard and whistled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 pm

"OH MY GOD MISS CAPTAIN!!" Remy shouted in panic and pointed at the sky. "ITS THE GIANT FLYING CRABZILLA!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:00 pm

The werewolf stops shooting and stares at the cat. "WHERE?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE PIRATES INVADE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PIRATES INVADE   THE PIRATES INVADE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PIRATES INVADE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: OOC Corner-
Jump to: