G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight research

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy Blanche

Midnight research - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 pm

"Nyaww!" Jumps on top of harry to play , and sofltey bites his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Rolls over and gently gnaws on Remy's paw. "aro!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

"I m going to research on a transformation potion. It'll be so much fun if it works!" Cari chirped and watched in interest as the two played.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 pm

After about an hour of play the animals are tired and end up asleep. looking like their still trying to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Cari, who had searched for some potion books while the two were playing, had fallen asleep against a shelf.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 pm

"arooooo~~~" He is still asleep. But randomly changes back to his human(ish) form and falls on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Remy wakes up with a loud hiss, because Harry had fallen right in his tail!
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 pm

merely stay asleep because he is a very deep sleeper. "mumble mumble raaaa...."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Rosie poked the cat with her finger. "We have to go to our rooms, sleepy." Remy mumbled something in his cat language. "Fine ... " Rosie looked at Harry and Carry. How was it possible they felt asleep here? The Day hour kids would be there in an half hour.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Remy changed back into his humanform and looked helpless at Rosie. "Please get this guy off me ..." He begged. "He weights a ton!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Giggling she poked Harry's fur, but the girl screamed when he suddenly turned back in his human form. "Yo, Harry?" Rosie pulled at his ears. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Harry randomly rolls over and hits his face on the cough leg. "ow! what the...? oh hey... sup Remy?" Gets up. And holds his hand down to help him up. "hey you have ears and a tail in your human form too!"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Cari's head was being supported by a book. That same book gave away under the weigh of her head and fell along with Cari's head and a loud thud. "Owwww!" She rubbed her red colored hair. She looked around and saw Rosie, Remy and Harry. She sniggered at Remy and greeted Rosie with a 'hey'.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm

"Man... aww come on! I broke my nose somehow!" looks at it with crossed eyes. Then he just grabs it and yanks it back into place and it reheals a couple of seconds later. "ahh that's better!"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Rosie shocked. "Oh, my God. Didn't that hurt?" The reached her hand to Remy meanwhile.

Last edited by Rosie Broadway on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:54 pm

"eeeeh, that cool! I wished I could do that too!" Remy said amazed. "Oh, and I have these ears and tail because I serioulsy can't get rid of them ... I'm born as a cat and not as a human you see."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"ah. Cool. ah its still a little off...." He rebreaks his nose again an sets it straight."there! That should do it."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Rosie was shocked. "Man, are you crazy?" She came closer to study Harry's nose.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 pm

"what? Oh! no. I do that all the time. I heal fast you see? Look. It's Already fixed."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"Hmmm, it's scary." Rosie walked towards the hallway, "I just came to say you all should go to bed. Day classed start in an half hour."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:03 pm

"WOAH!!! You're right! ... Hey... who wants to hang out in the night lounge? It's for us night people only."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 am

"Okay", Rosie said smiling. "Remy, Cari? You guys too?"
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 am

Cari did a thumbs up. "Sure. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm

"what are we waiting for!?" He leads them to the lounge where he makes coffe for the others and tea for himself. Then he flops out on the floor, balancing his cup on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Getting herself into the couch, Rosie waited for the rest to come. Holding some DVD's - most of them were horrormovies - she watched the others came to sit next to her. "Wanna see a movie? And thanks, Harry", she smiled when the boy gave her her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight research   Midnight research - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight research
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Library-
Jump to: