G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shy and Nervous

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Elizabeth breathed slowly and she pressed her books closer to her body, she sat on an old mossy stump with a bit of moonlight illuminating the spot. she gulped as she took out a novel about different monster. she nervously turned the pages reading the small paragragh about her race, the dark elves.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Harry is a litle ways away from her but can hear her nervous breathing because of his acute senses. He decides to get closer. So he does. He stands about 10 feet away from her. making no noise until."nice book?"
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"Ah! Mister Werewolf Harry!" Remy grabbed the werewolfs arm, not even noticing the girl untill he almost triped over her. " Ah sorry miss!" He mummled shy and in a hurry. "Mister werewolf Harry! I lost my shoe!" With a shocked face he pointed at his left feet, now only covored with his striped sock. "You haven't seen it anywhere no ? I've looked around and now I'm here and- AAh ... I'm not intrerupting anything no ??" He glanced over at the girl. Just now noticing how rude he was.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Harry Ink-King

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Harry looks at Remy's foot, sniffs then turns his head upward and sniffs. "Its over that way about fifteen feet." He points westward. "And no you werent."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"R - Remy ... you just run too fast!" Gasping for air, poor Rosie holded herself on the Changelings arm. "Yes, I have a very bad contition for a werewolf ... Oh, hi Harry!" She smiled brightfully. "And hi again! I'm Rosie."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:09 pm

"Well it's just a party now eh?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"Ah sorry I made you run like that Rosie ..." Remy scratched one of his ears. "I just regonised Harry and went for the run ... I missed my shoe." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm

"HAHA! Did Rosie take it?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 pm

"I don't know. But I felt over something on my way up here, though ... "
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 pm

"u-um," she stutters. "a-am i in t-the way? I t-think i should go if thats the problem...." she stumbles and tries to scurry of but falls face foward, tripping over her own feet. "ow..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Goes to help her up. "No of course your not a problem. calm down and stay a while."
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 am

"Yo! A party without me? I'm hurt!" Cari grinned and ran up to everyone. " Remy, I think this is yours." She outstretched her hand with a shoe in it towards Remy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com
Remy Blanche

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 am

"SHOE! Miss Cari, Thank you!" Remy grinned and ran over to Cari to give her a little hug of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:58 am

"Oh, now the party is complete", Rosie said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shy and Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shy and Nervous   Shy and Nervous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shy and Nervous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: