G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremie Walling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

First Name: Jeremie/Jeremy
Last name: Walling
Date of Birth: 1st January
Orientation: Bisexual

______

Best subject(s): Mathematics, History
Weakest subject(s): Physics

______

Race: Vampire
Day hour/Night hour: Night hour.
Hated/Enemy Race: Elves, they pretty much get on his nerves.

______
Family: Mother-deceased. Lives with his father, Robin Walling, whose race is equivalent to his son's.
Origins: Pure British.
Friends: None.
Rival: None at all.
Lover: He doesn't like being involved in love affairs.

______

Physique: Tall, has quite a muscular body, his bangs fall over his eyes. His raven hair has a few blond streaks in it, and is slightly long. His eyes are a mixture of gray and green shades. Has creamy skin, not too tanned and not too light. Eyebrows are rather thin, nose is slightly narrow with a pointy tip and his lips are not too thin, nor too full. Has scars on his hands, caused by a violent fight with a gang. His vampire teeth are pretty sharp, tends to hide them, paranoid of the scorns and scoffs he might receive if seen.

Psychology: Due to his childhood, he often gets panic attacks, followed by shouting and screaming. Is not really sociable, so he has very few friends in school. Sometimes falls into deep and tedious depressions which last around 2-3 days.

History: At around the age of 12, his mother was diagnosed with an Acute Leukemia. Although she found a donor, the bone marrow transplant was unsuccessful, and Jeremie was a witness of his mother's death. Ever since, he has closed himself completely, all his friends found out about his condition and came to the conclusion that he was a depressed freak, and they all got on with their lives, ignoring him completely and kicking him out of their lives for good.
Although his grades were perfect, no school agreed to enroll him, due to his mental problems, which obviously scared all teachers and students. After his desperate searches for another school, he finally came across G.A.T.E. P., which, to his surprise, accepted him.

Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Reading books; staring absent-mindfully at the sky; doodling stuff, such as skulls and roses; smoking cigarettes when he's in a gloomy mood; snakes

Dislikes: Mirrors for a particular reason; Daylight; girls who tend to apply more make-up than usual and act like they're on a more superior level than the others;

Last edited by Jeremie Walling on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 pm

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh my, I'm honored. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm

*high fives*
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm

*high fives back* 8D
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am

QUICK EDIT I changed his age to 16, since I'd like him to attend the school longer. u.u He has birthday soon, anyway. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm

In your profile, could you write down your DOB?
the forum will automatically announce the incoming DOB so we can celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:17 am

Sure thing 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeremie Walling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremie Walling   Jeremie Walling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremie Walling
Page 1 of 1