G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Student Code of Conduct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafuyu
Admin
Mafuyu

The Student Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: The Student Code of Conduct   The Student Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

The key to conducting an exciting, enjoyable role play is to behave and follow the rules set before you. No one enjoys a role play where they are ridiculed, bashed, or ignored, no one. These specific rules outline your expected behavior in this forum, and we shan't accept anything less, but will take in with open arms extra effort to br courteous. (Who knows, I may even give you a favorable mention as a good student...)

Thou shall be pure of thought.
I do not accept any form of rude, exposing, or dirty posts or pictures. Not all of us (if any) feel like reading about how sexy your character is when taking a bath. No cursing, either, please--I only accept certain words like "damn", "hell", and "crap." You can prove your point without vile language. If you do post something like this, the admins will not hesitate in removing you.

Thou shall not brutalize the mind.
Gore, while I do accept it, will only be tolerated in small, reasonable amounts. Some poeple may be queasy of such things, so if your post does have some blood or guts in it, please warn us first.

Care for thee neighbors.
If a fellow student is having trouble understanding something about the RP, feel free to try to explain. Maybe someone has an issue with accessing a certain page, or they don't know how something works--assist us and help them the best you can.

Disrespect leads thee to ruin.
Be a good student and do not hurt anyone with your words. Bashing their character for a certain reason is unacceptable; just like other people, you'll like some characters, and there will be ones you don't. Instead of ridiculing someone's writing, try to give advice on how to make it better tactfully. Any form of disrespect to anyone is not tolerated at ANY level, and you will be punished accordingly. And, if you're subject to any form of cruel words, inform an admin. You will remain anonymous and any information you give me will be stricty classified.

If you are convicted or any type of rebel against the Code, you will be given a warning depending on your crime, or even banned if the case is strong enough. All who go against the code will be placed on a "Bad Student" list (Detention List). Once you have reached three detentions (three offences) you will be banned.
As opposite of the Bad Student list, there is a Good Student list (Honors Society), of which will be used to congratulate students who behave and go above and beyond the Code to assist their fellow students. You will be given a badge of good conduct to show your pride on being a Honor Society member.
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Rlues of the Posting   The Student Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm

On an other note, for better and pretty role playing pages, there will be small simple rules when you post and reply.

Starter text
Please describe in the text Day (like it happened after what day/event), Time, Place, reason, what the surroundings looks like. These are the main things useful for the other repliers. Describe the better as you can to show what your mind looks like (about the story's placement, of course). You can also say who's in the surroundings. This let other people know if they can join the story or so...well...then again....anyone can come anytime when its public....

Replies
To continue the RP, please press "quote" at the Original/First/Starting text. Always. Like that, the boxes in which will be your texts shall be always on the same length (not making a box smaller and smaller) so it won't waste space. Always reply the first text!.But when you quote, you have the main text appear, since "quote" means having the text in your text.... Just erase everything in it and type. If not, the long main principal text will be repeated at every post. Space wasting. We no like.
If you don't get it yet, and it's okay, here's the example. Right, now this text is the result after I quoted the main text (the text over this one) and erased the quoted text!
(long story short: pres quote on the original, erase the pre-inserted text and write in!)

Type of text
We ask for two simple ways. Novel type and small rp-ish.

Novel is as if there's a narrator narrating. Thus speaking in "he/she/it" no present narrator. This is used most of the time. These are when there's action happening. (movement, change of place, thoughts, day, etc)

The small rp-ish style is something like this:

Oh, hi there! *waves hand* Wanna come and play with us?

But please keep this for the following occasion: When talking with the other player

Example: ( the __ means a new post )

Mafuyu:
Hey come here! *motions had for Kei to come*

__

Kei the wonderful~:
What? *looks over book*

__

Mafuyu:
Do you know what happened to the school gate? *angry stare*

__

Kei the awesome~:
*looks at Mafuyu with a disdained stare*...and what if I did?

...Yeah...

But we demand that you start the story in novel style. Unless it's for a special effect, like only serious face to face talking where we usually just see the eyes as they talk..

Also, as much as it hurts me, please don't use smileys. We only accept those from author's comment, which is usually between ( ). You'll have to think as if the posts would be transformed into a novel just by copy/pasting the text!

Oh, and one last thing I wanted to mention but I don't think it's related to this post, but oh well.. we prefer if you have an avatar. It helps us know what he person looks like and this automatically helps for the story writing (it also let you get compliments ;D ~ )
Back to top Go down
Kei

Kei

PostSubject: Re: The Student Code of Conduct   The Student Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Also, Please, when you finish a subject, Please lock it. It will let me know that it's ready to be transferred to the "finished" section (and also PM me, I tend to forget easily or I may just be unaware of your post(s) >.>" ). This will be where all completed post will hang out, to make the forum cleaner and let people, at the same time, know where to go if they want to remember good times or to just lose time reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Student Code of Conduct   The Student Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Rules & Settings :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: