G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Enter Topic Name Here*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

*Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Jeremie was walking along the halls, flooded with books. "Oh damn it all." He pulled a frown and headed towards the direction of Remy's dorm. As soon as he reached it, he kicked the door open and entered. "Remy come he---" The sight of Remy being on top of some other guy made his heart clench in his chest. His books gradually hit the floor. Jeremie's eyes had widened, his jaw was hanging open while his left hand had been clamped over it. That was the last straw he could take. "Oh I just knew this would happen some day." He stomped out of the room, being incrediby frustrated and mad. He could feel rage burning through his chest, much stronger than he had ever felt before.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Seeing Jeremie leave with those words, Remy tried to push Engel away again. Even though it only seemed to work when kicked below the belt. As soon as the other male lost his grip he jumped away from is chasing Jeremy. "JER! MISTER JEREMIE!" He grabed his sleeve but froze when he saw his face.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 pm

"Get away from me." He growled as he released his arm from Remy's grip and slid it back into his pocket, his frown extending.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm

"What- why are you angry at me?" The cat bite his lip. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, but he couldn't meet Jeremie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:23 pm

He stopped and stood there, staring at what was in front of him. "You know very well what you did..." He contined walking towards his dorm which was not too far away from here.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Remy felt panic take over. "No! Your misunderstanding!" He tried to grab the vampires sleeve again. But ended up half clinging to his arm. "Mister Engel was drunk and I told him he could sober up on my bed! So I could watch him that he didn't so anyting stupid! And then I asked how many fingers I pulled up, and then he kissed me!" Was blurted out so fast he himself had trouble understanding it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm

"You looked as though you enjoyed it.." He kept stomping, trying to release himself from Remy's grip.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

"I WAS SUPRISED!" he tighed his grib hiding his face. Reaslising how retated he most look he let go, still looking away. "... what does it matter to you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Jereme stopped at the second, standing still in the course of 5 seconds. He was speechless. He had no idea what to reply to that. 'Why do you think that?" He refused to turn around. He was obviously blinking the tears back that were edging out of his eyes. he was incredibly scared of losing him. In the mean time he was terribly frustrated and mad.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 pm

"I don't get you!" Remy confessed finelly looking Jeremie straight in the eyes. Revealing his watery lookers too. Angry he stamped the floor and waved his fist like kid would do. "I don't get why I'm getting mad about this!" One lastg yell and he calmed down. " ... I - I think I better go chack if Mister schneider didn't pass out ... if your so angry at me, you probely don't feel liek talking to me now..." With a sad look he turned his back to Jeremie.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Jeremie looked at him sympathetically and clutched at his shoulder. "Wait Remy.. I was the one acting like a complete idiot, not giving you a chance to tell me the truth.. Please accept my sincere apologies" He respired deeply
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Remy yanked his hands in his hair, pulling it a little. "I don't get yooouuu!" He mumbled. "Then your angry and then suddenly not anymore, your way too confusing Mister Jeremie!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 pm

"I'M SCARED OF LOSING YOU, OKAY? DON'T ACT SO DUMB!" He lost hs temper, unintentionally yelling at Remy. "Sorry.. it's just that they way I lost my ex was simply because she cheated on me while she was under the control of alcohol.. I was a immature brat those days and I acted just as I did now.. You can go check on him now.."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Stunned Remy needed a few seconds to let the information get to him. "Losing me ...?" he repeated. "Why would you think something like that? Y- your my best friend!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm

His gaze never left Remy, neither did his hands leave his pockets. "Only best friend...?" He stared at him. " I thought we were more than that.." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Feeling his cheeks heat up Remy was looking around nervously. Ending up staring at Jeremie's shirt. He didn't find the courage to look at his eyes now. "W-we - a-eh. I - wasn't sure- cuz .. eh." He swallowed. "Is this a confession? like, for real?!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:15 pm

"For real indeed..." He approached him, placing his hands on Remy's cheeks. His lids had lowered. "There's no use in hiding your feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Caught speechless again. The cat just nodded. Not really knowing himself, that he was leaning forward as a request for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm

A smile crept on his lips and he quickly accepted the request as he pressed his lips firmly against Remy's, curling a hand around his waist and pushing their bodies together.

Last edited by Jeremie Walling on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Engel Schneider

Engel Schneider

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Engel had been staggering along the halls, having nothing to do. "Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~" He appeared in the hall where both Remy and Jeremie could be seen. He quickly withdrew from the area and peeked out from the corner. "Best friends, huhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" He smirked, watching them intensely.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Remy swirled his arms around Jeremie's neck, standin on his toes to kiss him more easely. He thought he heard a voice - but couldn't care at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Jeremie broke the kiss in a matter of seconds before pressing their foreheads together. "I love you Remy.. Remember that." He looked straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Sound effects go booooooooooooooowwww♥️
Lost in word Remy opend his mouth, only to close it shortly after. He wasn't used to hearing that, so soft smile crooked on his lips. Attacking Jeremie with a new hug.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie Walling

Jeremie Walling

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Jeremie ran his right hand along Remy's hair, pushing him closer to himself and planting a kiss on his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Engel Schneider

Engel Schneider

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm

"REMYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm hun-hun-hunnnnnnnnnnngryyyyy~~~" He interrupted their special moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Enter Topic Name Here*   *Enter Topic Name Here* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Enter Topic Name Here*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Dorms :: Boys :: Room 105-
Jump to: