G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Ink-King

In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) Empty
PostSubject: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Far away, Harry collapses. After a series of two and a half days of running, and half a day to eat and sleep repeated over and over. He coughs and blood trickles from the corner of his mouth. He wipes it off with the back of his hand. “Not now…” He coughs again an then falls to his knees and vomits. “No… I have to keep going…” Then ’Go? Go where? I have nowhere left...’ He thinks to himself. Then, between one thought and the next, He falls over onto the desert sand, and all goes black.

He awakes later, not knowing where he is or what day or time it is. He opens his eyes and he sees that he is inside. He looks around and discovers that he is in a tent. “Whaaaaaat?” He looks around more and notices a young boy, about his age near him, asleep on a mat a few feet away. Not knowing what’s going on and partially thinking that he is dreaming, He decides he will close his eyes again.

he awakes because he hears voices. He sits up fast and almost immediately falls back down. The boy he sa earlier notices him and goes over to him. As a mysterious sleep takes him harry hears "Do not worry... I am Anwar. I will take care of you, wolfboy."
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Anwar looks over at Harry an sighs. "Crazy boy. Doesn't he know he is on the verge of death? hes still trying to die?" he sighs again. he turns to the gaurd outside his tent. "Go get my blue cactus water and needles." THe gaurd gasps and anwar nods.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Harry rolls over and wakes up. "What?... Who?... Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Immobilizes harry with a wave of his hand. "Stay down! Are you trying to die!?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Struggles and says"WHAT IF I AM! YA GONNA STOP ME!?" He struggles more and coughs up blood.
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm

He sends Harry into his subconscious with a wave of his hand. "Idiot. What are you dying for?" He sighs and goes outside. The moon shines down and he gets an idea. "Wait... There is a way, i believe. No negatives, but it only works rarely..." He nods. "Yes. I will try." He goes back inside.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 pm

After a day or so harry re awakens. "Why do you keep doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 pm

"your benifit. look into the smoke from this fire." He points to the fire that he is channeling his energy to. "NO QUESTIONS!" he shouts as Harry starts to object.
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Harry jumps as he yells an turns his gaze to the smoke. Which begins to take shape. It's like looking through a window. He enters a trance and sees Gate P. "Why are you showing me painful things anwar..." But as he looks he sees a view of a group of students. He recognizes some of them but there are a few he doesn't recognize. Then One of the girls hair changes color and he gasps. "Shes... alive?! But im sure i saw..."
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm

"What was that? A gathering of... Monsters... No.. thats not right..." seeing harry nod he gasps. "How do you become able to go there? There are people in this village that need to go!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Ink-King

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:06 pm

"You just kinda go... I could take them. I can go back now." He grins slightly for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anwar Sandstorm

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 pm

"Yes. I will prepare them. Oh and take a letter for me too?" Harry nods. "Good. You will be able to go on your way tomorow. Rest." ANd knocks harry out for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)   In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a desert far away. (Not dead yet!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Town :: Out of Region-
Jump to: