G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthony Hellners.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antony Hellners

Anthony Hellners. Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Hellners.   Anthony Hellners. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:57 pm

First Name: Anthony John.
Last name: Hellners.
Date of Birth: 12th of December 1960.
Orientation: hetrosexual.
_____

Best subject(s): theater.
Weakest subject(s): maths.
_____

Race: vampire.
Day hour/Night hour: night hour.
Hated/Enemy Race: pixies en zombies.
_____

Family: mother, called Sabrine and father called John. They both died when Anthony was still a baby. He had two older borthers, Jack (18) and Nate (21).
Origins: England, London.
Friends: none yet.
Rival: none yet.
Lover: none yet.
_____

Physique: is tall and musculed; has a normal weight for his age; blonde, almost white straight hair with a pony; pale skin; honeyish eyes; full lips and he's beautiful, because the poison he got trough his veins.
Psychology: nervous; angsty; tries to be optimistic; full of sacrasm; social; likes to make friends; kind; friendly; he may not show, but he's very breakable.
History: On a dark night in 1960, Anthony and his brothers got attacked by a group of vampires. As long as Anthony knows, he was the only one to survive. Not that that was a gift, ofcourse. He hated when people got him crazy for their blood. Then he met Ewout, an older vampire from Belgium. The two of them got along very good and Ewout teached him how to control himself. Ewout used to tell him about Gate, and when Ewout it was okay for him to go, Anthony did.

_____

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: lauging, pranks, love, t-shirts with colours that cleary catch your eye, sneakers, tight jeans, photography, acting, movies, TWILIGHT (this is going to be fun).
Dislikes: killing people, hate, boring clothers and classes.
_____

Weakness: when he gets crazy about someones blood.
Strength: when he feels people understand him.

I am so sorry if I write mistakes, but I live in Belgium so I normally speak Dutch .__. ! It would be nice if you guys correct my faults? I'd be very thankful to you guys (: ! Ohyeah, and I am sorry if he messages I post are boring. But my writing skills in Dutch are waaaaaaaaaaaay better.
Back to top Go down
Cari Long

Cari Long

Anthony Hellners. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Hellners.   Anthony Hellners. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I certify thee with the power to post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamellka.deviantart.com

Anthony Hellners.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Welcome :: Presentation :: Night Hour :: Boys-
Jump to: