G.A.T.E-P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.A.T.E-P.

Gate Private was always the best school for special students. However, when the Night Hour students discover a horrible secret dealing with the school's very existence itself, things are going to go downhill.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting for once

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Morozov

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Ivan pushed the salon door open observing the new feel of this room. it was sort of eerie.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 pm

A white kitten who was taking a nap on a nearby sofa opend his eyes. Suddenly seeing a new face came a little closer with a curious face, to greet him.
Back to top Go down
http://nl.netlog.com/KioChann
Kat

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 pm

She ran pannting. Being chassed by bullies.
Than blinked "wow, is it me or am i in heaven? *u*"
She was also new. "MAH GAWSH! no one's here .^." she said with a upset face, all alone. She hated that, being alone and being bored.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Morozov

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Ivan's expression soften. he rested his hand infront of the feline. "oh vwat a cute kittzen," he said in a heavy accent. he petted it's soft head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

elizabeth walked into the salon inquisitivly. she heard there was a new teacher. she looked behind a corner, seeing a grown man petting remmy. He had brown hair and redish-blue eyes. he wore thin glasses, and a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

She frowned than glarred. " I AM A CUTE KITTY!"
She than paused, than scratched her head bursting in nervouse laugher "haha.. j..just kidding!"
She ran off behind a object that was far from them
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Noticing the stranger had no bad intentions Remy changed back into his human self. "Hit sir!' He grinned wide. "I've never seen you here before?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Morozov

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Ivan looked seemingly surprised. he quickly changed his voice to a more tender voice without his russia accent. "h-hello, I'm Ivan Morozov. I'm the new social Studies teacher what is your name?" he heared soft laughter from behind him and pricked his ears. "who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 pm

elizabeth squeaked and hid behind the corner. after a few seconds she looked around to see remy and Ivan looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"A new teacher?" Remy repeated. "my names Remy." He glanced over at Elizabeth. "Why are you hiding like that miss?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Morozov

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

"E-Elizabeth!?!" he sreeched. "OH MY GOODNESS!!!!" the man sprinted towards the surprised girl and glomped her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 pm

She looks at them, not recieving any attension would make her go crazy.
"I thought it said student salon, like a hair salon or someething for students..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Broadway

Rosie Broadway

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 am

Rosie sighted when she opened the door of the Students Salon. She hated when people got noisy up there. "Oh", she said when she saw who was in there, "Hi Remy, Kat and ... Elisabeth with the hugging man?" Slowly she entered and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Remy Blanche

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:00 pm

"I'm not getting any of it either ..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth_Margret

Elizabeth_Margret

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Elizabeth Blushed as the man's grip grew tighter. "c-can't b-breathe.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for once   Meeting for once I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting for once
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.A.T.E-P. :: Night Hour :: Student's Salon-
Jump to: